    Regards

    Alan Brown
    League Secretary.

    Sarah Brown, Jun 29, 2003

  2. Sarah Brown

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Sarah Brown continued:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > Please find detailed below my new email address with immediate effect
    >

    > Please note that Lansdown C in Division 2 have pulled out of the
    > Summer League
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Alan Brown
    > League Secretary.

    Dear Alan

    As you know, due to recent League regulations any team that withdraws
    without at least 5 years' notice must pay a forfeit of £220,000. This is an
    uncomfortable position to be put in, especially as the team in question are
    the Under-9's, and finances are never that healthy, but unfortunately my
    hands are tied and nothing can be done about it.

    I will expect your cheque by return.

    Jeffrey Archer.

    Slumpy, Jun 29, 2003

  3. Sarah Brown

    SgtMinor Guest

    Slumpy wrote:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Sarah Brown continued:
    >
    > > Hi there,
    > >
    > > Please find detailed below my new email address with immediate effect
    > >

    > > Please note that Lansdown C in Division 2 have pulled out of the
    > > Summer League
    > >
    > > Regards
    > >
    > > Alan Brown
    > > League Secretary.

    > Dear Alan
    >
    > As you know, due to recent League regulations any team that withdraws
    > without at least 5 years' notice must pay a forfeit of £220,000. This is an
    > uncomfortable position to be put in, especially as the team in question are
    > the Under-9's, and finances are never that healthy, but unfortunately my
    > hands are tied and nothing can be done about it.
    >
    > I will expect your cheque by return.
    >
    > Jeffrey Archer.

    Not only that, but the smart money had Lansdown C as a lock for the
    Division 2 title. What could've gone wrong?

    __
    "There goes my five quid"

    SgtMinor, Jun 30, 2003
  4. Sarah Brown wrote:

    > Hi there,

    > Please find detailed below my new email address with immediate effect

    > Please note that Lansdown C in Division 2 have pulled out of the Summer
    > League

    > Regards

    > Alan Brown
    > League Secretary.

    Sarah Brown? Or Alan Brown.

    Glen or Glenda?

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/boulder

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 30, 2003
  5. Sarah Brown

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as SgtMinor continued:

    > Slumpy wrote:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Sarah Brown
    >> continued:
    >>
    >>> Hi there,
    >>>
    >>> Please find detailed below my new email address with immediate
    >>> effect
    >>>

    >>> Please note that Lansdown C in Division 2 have pulled out of the
    >>> Summer League
    >>>
    >>> Regards
    >>>
    >>> Alan Brown
    >>> League Secretary.

    >> Dear Alan
    >>
    >> As you know, due to recent League regulations any team that withdraws
    >> without at least 5 years' notice must pay a forfeit of £220,000.
    >> This is an uncomfortable position to be put in, especially as the
    >> team in question are the Under-9's, and finances are never that
    >> healthy, but unfortunately my hands are tied and nothing can be done
    >> about it.
    >>
    >> I will expect your cheque by return.
    >>
    >> Jeffrey Archer.

    > Not only that, but the smart money had Lansdown C as a lock for the
    > Division 2 title. What could've gone wrong?
    >
    > __
    > "There goes my five quid"

    When the tealady starts shagging the coach, it's always a recipe for
    disaster.
    --
    slumpy
    no more