    Yahoo at: http://groups.yahoo.com/hackingsecureit
    Come show us all your knowledge and skills to the entire world.

    hackingsecureit

    hackingsecureit, Mar 3, 2004

  2. hackingsecureit

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, hackingsecureit <"hacking
    (valid)secureit"@yahoo.com> says...
    [spam removal]

    nice secret - page already removed by Yahoo for being offensive to
    common people :)

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)

    Leythos, Mar 4, 2004

  3. On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 20:05:51 -0800, hackingsecureit <"hacking(valid)secureit"@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > Come show us all your knowledge and skills to the entire world.

    LOL! Try again debbie. The url you posted returns "Document not found".

    --
    Change nomail.afraid.org to rogers.com to reply by email.
    (nomail.afraid.org has been set up specfically for

    David W. Hodgins, Mar 4, 2004
  4. "hackingsecureit" <"hacking(valid)secureit"@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    <snip spam>

    Is it me, or are there suddenly /loads/ of self-delusional "hackers" out
    there all using Nutscrape 4.77 on a Win95 box..?

    --

    Hairy One Kenobi

    in the first place. So there!

    Hairy One Kenobi, Mar 4, 2004
  5. Yeah ... but isn't an empty page far more informative than what Debbie
    normally posts anyway? :)

    --
    Richard G. Harper [MVP Win9x]

    Richard G. Harper, Mar 4, 2004
  6. hackingsecureit

    Mimic Guest

    > The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking/Owning,
    > Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
    > Windows and different types of Servers can be found at the new Egroups
    > Yahoo at: http://groups.yahoo.com/hackingsecureit
    > Come show us all your knowledge and skills to the entire world.
    >
    > hackingsecureit

    Yay, there she is, our favourite little retard.
    404 debbs, unlucky, busted before you even began lol

    --
    Mimic

    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )
    "Alzheimer's, cheaper than rohypnol"
    and those that dont."

    Mimic, Mar 4, 2004
  7. hackingsecureit

    your name Guest

    > The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking/Owning,
    > Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
    > Windows and different types of Servers can be found at the new Egroups
    > Yahoo at: http://groups.yahoo.com/hackingsecureit
    > Come show us all your knowledge and skills to the entire world.
    >
    > hackingsecureit

    why wolud someone show his knowledge to the rest of the world?

    #hax rulez

    your name, Mar 4, 2004
  8. "your name" <> wrote in message

    <snip>

    > why wolud someone show his knowledge to the rest of the world?

    Lots of reasons - might be "oh I can do better than you, and I'll rub your
    nose in it " or "I can try and help more people".

    It's sort-of what the whole concept of "science" has been based upon ;o)

    Hairy One "On the Shoulders of Midgets" Kenobi

    Hairy One Kenobi, Mar 4, 2004
  9. hackingsecureit

    Ford Prefect Guest

    your name wrote:
    >>The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking/Owning,
    >>Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
    >>Windows and different types of Servers can be found at the new Egroups
    >>Yahoo at: http://groups.yahoo.com/hackingsecureit
    >>Come show us all your knowledge and skills to the entire world.
    >>
    >>hackingsecureit
    >>

    > why wolud someone show his knowledge to the rest of the world?

    She isn't showing her knowledge... she is show the world she is an
    idiot by her lack of knowledge and her lack of common sense....

    Ford Prefect, Mar 5, 2004
  10. hackingsecureit

    Rick T Guest

    your name wrote:

    >>The Best Kept Secrets of Backdoors, Cracking, Firewalls, Hacking/Owning,
    >>Proxies, The Internet, Trojan Horses, Virtual Private Networks, Virus,
    >>Windows and different types of Servers can be found at the new Egroups
    >>Yahoo at: http://groups.yahoo.com/hackingsecureit
    >>Come show us all your knowledge and skills to the entire world.
    >>
    >>hackingsecureit
    >>

    > why wolud someone show his knowledge to the rest of the world?

    cuz smeotimes it's the only outlet for otherwise useless knowledge
    and/or cuz insecure ppl like to show off (duh)

    > #hax rulez

    nuh-uh

    Rick T, Mar 5, 2004
  11. hackingsecureit