    a coop program that you can make money with. Check it out it's much
    better than these groups.

    , Apr 18, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > I found this site and thought it would make posting easier
    > www.xxxxxxx.com . People can write articles about the product or
    > problem and discuss features and solutions much easier. They also have
    > a coop program that you can make money with. Check it out it's much
    > better than these groups.

    Yeah, because in these groups we have idiots like you posting to acquire
    traffic for their own sites...

    the site you reference:
    registrant-firstname: Tom
    registrant-lastname: Abshire
    registrant-street1: 531 Lexington Drive
    registrant-pcode: 59715
    registrant-state: MT
    registrant-city: Bozeman
    registrant-ccode: US
    registrant-phone: (406) 556-0364

    Your posting IP
    ===============
    153.90.173.129
    United States [City: Bozeman, Montana]

    --
    Seinfeld Lists http://tinyurl.com/f7k9d
    California Photos http://tinyurl.com/ann2l

    TheNewsGuy(Mike), Apr 18, 2006

  3. Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: New bollocks

    Check it out it's much better than these groups.

    Don't talk bollocks.

    --
    Paul (Take my hand, I'm standing right here)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Apr 18, 2006
  4. Helen Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > a coop program that you can make money with. Check it out it's much
    > better than these groups.

    Raising hens is much better than these groups?
    I leave the chicken farming to my grandfather thanks.

    Helen, Apr 18, 2006