    extras or a newer transfer of the film?

    Thanks,
    Jason

    Jason, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Jason

    Morgan Guest

    "Jason" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Anybody get this yet? It looks like a repackage of the 2002 MGM
    > release with the addition of a trailer for the new remake. I was just
    > wondering if there are any other differences, like other additional
    > extras or a newer transfer of the film?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Jason

    The color of the sleeve is a different color--instead of green fog, it's
    blue. I don't know about the disc itself. dvdcompare.net says that there's
    a preview of the 2005 vesion and "[this] release is being promoted as being
    a newly remastered transfer from high defintion but there's no evidence yet
    as to the extent of any improvement]. Other than that, they're identical.
    I saw it at the store today and the only thing I noticed was the different
    color cover and a sticker saying it had a trailer for the new film.

    Morgan

    Morgan, Oct 8, 2005