New DVD Recorders.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Frank Williams, May 29, 2011.

  1. BluRay 3D DVD recorders, I don't think the Panasonic will record BluRay
    but the Samsung BD-D8900A HD,SD 120h might.

    There are problems with Panasonic models as they Only Record in DR Mode
    full HD, but have the option to manually convert to a compressed format.

    But this new Model can do it Automatically when in Idle,
    Panasonic DMR-BWT700 500GB 69h

    Here is a list of the time recording limits with Full HD recording..

    The Reason that I know this is because Panasonic rang me on Friday and
    had a 30 min's talk.

    Panasonic DMR-BWT700 500Gb 69h DR Mode.

    DMR-XW380 250GB 37h DR Mode [not BluRay]

    DMR-BW880GZK 500GB 77h DR Mode [Old Model]

    Samsung BD-D8900A 1TB HD,SD 120h [New Model]

    OZZ Models.

    DMR-BWT800GL 1TB 140h

    This model is sold in OZZ.

    LG HR699D 500GB