New DVD Movies

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Movie Busters, Nov 18, 2005.

  1. FREE SHIPPING

    We are a Major Distributor of New Release DVD Movies, Recently Release
    Blockbuster DVD Movies These DVDS are dvd5 & dvd9 with the original artwork
    covers (there are no Chinese writing on them). Prices are from only $3.00
    per DVD with FREE worldwide shipping (shipping method: EMS)
    These DVDS are region free DVD Movies(played in any dvd player).

    Minimum order is 25+ discs

    DVDs will be shipped from our warehouses in Europe.

    Email for list:

    We look forward to doing a lot of business with you in the future.

    Thank you..

    Movie Busters, Nov 18, 2005