    Bought them yesterday. Really fun to see some more old Pertwee episodes and
    the Daleks story is better than I remembered.

    Fun. Now if only the next two were out before October.

    Windbag1000, Jul 3, 2003

  2. Windbag1000

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <>, Windbag1000
    <> wrote:

    > Bought them yesterday. Really fun to see some more old Pertwee episodes and
    > the Daleks story is better than I remembered.
    >
    > Fun. Now if only the next two were out before October.

    What are the next two? Any chance of Trial of a Timelord or the
    original Dalek series any time soon?

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

    Invid Fan, Jul 3, 2003

  3. Windbag1000

    Windbag1000 Guest

    >> Fun. Now if only the next two were out before October.

    >What are the next two? Any chance of Trial of a Timelord or the
    >original Dalek series any time soon?

    Talons of Weng-Chiang with Tom Baker and the 2nd Daleks story, Dalek Invasion
    of Earth are due in October. Both are double disc sets with hours of extras
    each but for 10 dollars more each.

    Windbag1000, Jul 3, 2003
  4. Windbag1000

    Invid Fan Guest

    In article <>, Windbag1000
    <> wrote:

    > >> Fun. Now if only the next two were out before October.

    > >What are the next two? Any chance of Trial of a Timelord or the
    > >original Dalek series any time soon?

    > Talons of Weng-Chiang with Tom Baker and the 2nd Daleks story, Dalek Invasion
    > of Earth are due in October. Both are double disc sets with hours of extras
    > each but for 10 dollars more each.

    Dalek Invasion is a long one, so the extra money's worth it. Not sure
    I'll cough up for the other, though.

    (ok, I'll give in eventually, but it won't be willingly)

    -'Deal/No Deal', CHESS

    Invid Fan, Jul 3, 2003