    --
    Internet; tebo photo-design
    http://members.home.nl/tebo/

    tebo, May 6, 2005

  2. tebo

    Paul Furman Guest

    tebo wrote:

    > Hello,
    > Feel free to have a look at my homepage.
    > With nature and travel pictures.
    > Please let me know you think about it.
    > Thanks from Holland.
    > Ted.

    Maybe you could point us to a particular new picture or something. I've
    clicked this site before. Anything particular you'd like to share?

    --
    Paul Furman
    http://www.edgehill.net/1

    Paul Furman, May 6, 2005

  3. tebo

    tebo Guest

    "Paul Furman" <> schreef in bericht
    > Maybe you could point us to a particular new picture or something. I've
    > clicked this site before. Anything particular you'd like to share?
    >

    > --
    > Paul Furman

    Hi Paul,

    The new picture of the month may 2005
    http://members.home.nl/tebo/pom.htm
    Picture is from a Konica-Minolta 7D, lens 70-300mm. 10 sec. f8, iso 400
    Thanks Ted

    --
    Internet; tebo photo-design
    http://members.home.nl/tebo/

    tebo, May 7, 2005
  4. tebo

    Paul Furman Guest

    tebo wrote:

    > "Paul Furman" <> schreef in bericht
    >
    >>Maybe you could point us to a particular new picture or something. I've
    >>clicked this site before. Anything particular you'd like to share?
    >>

    > Hi Paul,
    >
    > The new picture of the month may 2005
    > http://members.home.nl/tebo/pom.htm
    > Picture is from a Konica-Minolta 7D, lens 70-300mm. 10 sec. f8, iso 400
    > Thanks Ted

    http://members.home.nl/tebo/images/POM0505.jpg
    Pretty creative light bulb choices for a factory! 10 seconds, maybe
    those were just tiny little colored warning lights hardly visible
    without the long exposure?

    Paul Furman, May 8, 2005
  5. tebo

    > http://members.home.nl/tebo/images/POM0505.jpg
    > Pretty creative light bulb choices for a factory! 10 seconds, maybe those
    > were just tiny little colored warning lights hardly visible without the
    > long exposure?

    Hi Paul

    The picture is made in "Landschaftspark Duisburg" in Germany.
    In 1985 came the start of the end. The ironworks in Duisburg-Meiderich were
    shut down.
    The new start was not the demolition, but the transformation into a park,
    which you do not find so fast again. An attraction we have to owe to the
    light artist Jonathan Park.
    He let the factory light up in a new shine.

    The lights where good but the image was taken at 22.00 hours. When I had
    choose to take a shorter exposure then the effect was more less.
    Greetings from Holland,
    Ted

    --
    Internet; tebo photo-design