New Digital Photography Community Forum Announcement

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by George, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. George

    George Guest

    ANNOUNCING: A New Digital Photography Community Online

    I would like to invite those of you who are interested in digital
    photography to come look at our new Online Digital Photography
    Community Forum.

    Registration is free. Share your digital photos with other members.
    Create your own photo galleries to share your photos with others,
    including friends and family. Teh site offers free photo hosting for
    registered users. Participate in a weekly photo contest. Share your
    experiences. Ask questions, or look for advise.

    A new monthly Contest with prizes is being developed.

    The Community is a pleasant, helpful community with friendly members
    and great photography.

    Come help us grow!

    www.shutterboard.com is the link.

    Won't you visit today? You'll be glad you did!

    _______________________
    George
    George, Jun 24, 2004

  2. George

    Ron Guest

    "George" <> wrote in message

    > ANNOUNCING: A New Digital Photography Community Online
    >
    > I would like to invite those of you who are interested in digital
    > photography to come look at our new Online Digital Photography
    > Community Forum.
    >
    > Registration is free. Share your digital photos with other members.
    > Create your own photo galleries to share your photos with others,
    > including friends and family. Teh site offers free photo hosting for
    > registered users. Participate in a weekly photo contest. Share your
    > experiences. Ask questions, or look for advise.
    >
    > A new monthly Contest with prizes is being developed.
    >
    > The Community is a pleasant, helpful community with friendly members
    > and great photography.
    >
    > Come help us grow!
    >
    > www.shutterboard.com is the link.
    >
    > Won't you visit today? You'll be glad you did!

    > George

    Link is dead.

    Ron
    Ron, Jun 24, 2004