    Site offers lots of informations about digital cameras, also offers
    latest news and reviews.

    Please check it !
    zokiii, Aug 28, 2006

  2. zokiii

    Kinon O'cann Guest

    You're kidding, right? I think the usual posters here will expect more in a
    "review" than a reprint of the manufacturer's press release.

    Kinon O'cann, Aug 28, 2006

  3. zokiii

    Matt Clara Guest

    "Kinon O'cann" <Yes.it's.me.Bowser> wrote in message
    > You're kidding, right? I think the usual posters here will expect more in
    > a "review" than a reprint of the manufacturer's press release.
    >
    > "zokiii" <> wrote in message
    >>I am proud to represent :
    >> http://www.logicamera.com
    >>
    >> Site offers lots of informations about digital cameras, also offers
    >> latest news and reviews.
    >>
    >> Please check it !

    Quite selective of you. He also mentioned news and info on digital
    cameras...

    --
    Regards,
    Matt Clara
    Matt Clara, Aug 29, 2006
  4. zokiii

    > You're kidding, right? I think the usual posters here will expect more in
    > a "review" than a reprint of the manufacturer's press release.
    >
    > "zokiii" <> wrote in message
    >>I am proud to represent :
    >> http://www.logicamera.com
    >>
    >> Site offers lots of informations about digital cameras, also offers
    >> latest news and reviews.
    >>
    >> Please check it !

    And what's up with the top posting--been a little too long on usenet for
    your sophmore protest, don't ya think?

    --
    Regards,
    Matt Clara
    Matt Clara, Aug 29, 2006
  5. zokiii

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:40:36 -0400, Matt Clara wrote:

    > "Kinon O'cann" <Yes.it's.me.Bowser> wrote in message
    >> You're kidding, right? I think the usual posters here will expect more in
    >> a "review" than a reprint of the manufacturer's press release.
    >>
    >> "zokiii" <> wrote in message
    >>>I am proud to represent :
    >>> http://www.logicamera.com
    >>>
    >>> Site offers lots of informations about digital cameras, also offers
    >>> latest news and reviews.
    >>>
    >>> Please check it !
    >>>

    > Quite selective of you. He also mentioned news and info on digital
    > cameras...

    But he only mentioned it.....
    --
    Neil
    Delete l to reply
    Neil Ellwood, Aug 29, 2006
  6. zokiii

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    "Matt Clara" <> wrote in message
    > "Kinon O'cann" <Yes.it's.me.Bowser> wrote in message
    >> You're kidding, right? I think the usual posters here will expect more in
    >> a "review" than a reprint of the manufacturer's press release.
    >>
    >> "zokiii" <> wrote in message
    >>>I am proud to represent :
    >>> http://www.logicamera.com
    >>>
    >>> Site offers lots of informations about digital cameras, also offers
    >>> latest news and reviews.
    >>>
    >>> Please check it !
    >>>

    > And what's up with the top posting--been a little too long on usenet for
    > your sophmore protest, don't ya think?

    Nah, sometimes I'm just in the right mood. Did you see anything useful on
    that site? Will you visit that site on a regular basis? And as far as
    top-posting, well, when there's only one or two lines of text and the reader
    can see the whole message in a glance without scrolling, who cares?

    Kinon O'Cann, Aug 29, 2006
  7. zokiii

    Matt Clara Guest

    "Kinon O'Cann" <> wrote in message

    > "Matt Clara" <> wrote in message
    >> "Kinon O'cann" <Yes.it's.me.Bowser> wrote in message
    >>> You're kidding, right? I think the usual posters here will expect more
    >>> in a "review" than a reprint of the manufacturer's press release.
    >>>
    >>> "zokiii" <> wrote in message

    >> And what's up with the top posting--been a little too long on usenet for
    >> your sophmore protest, don't ya think?

    > Nah, sometimes I'm just in the right mood. Did you see anything useful on
    > that site? Will you visit that site on a regular basis?

    Nah, I just felt argumentative, and I know you like to argue.

    >And as far as top-posting, well, when there's only one or two lines of text
    >and the reader can see the whole message in a glance without scrolling, who
    >cares?

    See above. The moods left me now, along with the scotch...
    ;-)

    --
    Regards,
    Matt Clara