    Dr. Shavers Guest

    Any of you guys know anything about this one? I love the guy and try
    to get anything I can get my hands on.
    Dr. Shavers, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Dr. Shavers

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <>, Dr.
    Shavers <> wrote:

    > Any of you guys know anything about this one? I love the guy and try
    > to get anything I can get my hands on.

    No, what is it? Can I throw away my VHS copy of "Live In Washington,
    D.C." yet?
    Max Volume, Sep 10, 2003

  3. Dr. Shavers

    Jeffman Guest

    I've owned the Live in DC DVD of Dennis Miller's for years now.
    It was a Columbia release.

    Jeffman
    Jeffman, Sep 10, 2003
  4. Dr. Shavers

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <Xns93F1E95D285E4jeffman316@24.50.78.39>, Jeffman
    <> wrote:

    > I've owned the Live in DC DVD of Dennis Miller's for years now.
    > It was a Columbia release.

    Really -- hmm, gotta track that one down. Thanks.
    Max Volume, Sep 10, 2003
  5. Dr. Shavers

    Werz Mungle Guest

    "Max Volume" <> wrote in message
    > In article <Xns93F1E95D285E4jeffman316@24.50.78.39>, Jeffman
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > I've owned the Live in DC DVD of Dennis Miller's for years now.
    > > It was a Columbia release.

    > Really -- hmm, gotta track that one down. Thanks.

    That was back when he was funny, before he became an angry conservative
    shit-for-brains.
    Werz Mungle, Sep 10, 2003
  6. Dr. Shavers

    Max Volume Guest

    Conservative??? What the **** did *I* miss?
    Max Volume, Sep 10, 2003
  7. Dr. Shavers

    Shinner Guest

    "Werz Mungle" <> wrote in news:65x7b.508$Fj5.212
    @newssvr33.news.prodigy.com:

    > That was back when he was funny, before he became an angry conservative
    > shit-for-brains.

    Yeah....when he was a whiney-bleeding heart liberal.

    (I think this new DVD might be his last HBO special...which blew. Not very
    funny at all)
    Shinner, Sep 10, 2003
  8. Dr. Shavers

    Wade365 Guest

    The newest home video is of the HBO show recorded at the Vic Theater in Chicago
    and it blows dead dogs for wine change. He's such a tool now.

    If you want a thinking comedian, turn to Bill Maher.
    Wade365, Sep 10, 2003

  9. > If you want a thinking comedian, turn to Bill Maher.

    now *that's* funny!

    Mike
    Michael Rogers, Sep 10, 2003
  10. Dr. Shavers

    Dr. Shavers Guest

    (Wade365) wrote in message news:<>...
    > The newest home video is of the HBO show recorded at the Vic Theater in Chicago
    > and it blows dead dogs for wine change. He's such a tool now.
    >
    > If you want a thinking comedian, turn to Bill Maher.

    Ahahahaha! Now, that's funny!
    Dr. Shavers, Sep 11, 2003
  11. Max Volume <> wrote in message news:<100920030545235572%>...
    > In article <65x7b.508$>, Werz Mungle
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > That was back when he was funny, before he became an angry conservative
    > > shit-for-brains.

    > Conservative??? What the **** did *I* miss?

    I take it you missed his new job on the FOX "news" channel? Seriously,
    he has a gig on Sean Hannity's show (and it is his show, not Alan's,
    no liberal or democrat actually has a voice there.)
    Michael Allred, Sep 11, 2003
  12. Dr. Shavers

    Steve Hanson Guest

    Michael Rogers wrote in <>:

    >> If you want a thinking comedian, turn to Bill Maher.

    >now *that's* funny!

    No, seriously, Bill Maher knows a few good, thinking comedians.
    Steve Hanson, Sep 12, 2003
  13. Dr. Shavers

    Steve K. Guest

    > Max Volume <> wrote in message news:<100920030545235572%>...
    >
    >>In article <65x7b.508$>, Werz Mungle
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>That was back when he was funny, before he became an angry conservative
    >>>shit-for-brains.

    >>Conservative??? What the **** did *I* miss?

    The last couple of years.
    Steve K., Sep 13, 2003
  14. Steve Hanson wrote:

    > Michael Rogers wrote in <>:
    >

    > >> If you want a thinking comedian, turn to Bill Maher.

    > >now *that's* funny!

    > No, seriously, Bill Maher knows a few good, thinking comedians.

    LOL!!!
    Michael Rogers, Sep 15, 2003