    associated with the Babylon 5 production company, or was that just by
    chance? Overall,

    Ken
    Ken Cobb, Nov 5, 2004

  2. Ken Cobb

    kaydigi Guest

    "Ken Cobb" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > After watching the directors cut I started bouncing around the extras.
    > I came to the one with the simulated news casts of the disaster
    > eventually. While production values were not great, it was still fun
    > to watch. I was a bit surprized to see the late Richard Biggs (of
    > Babylon 5 fame) as the anchorman. This must have been his last job. In
    > any case, there is a recorded message from the president near the end,
    > which turns out to be done by Bruce Boxlitner (spell). Was this
    > associated with the Babylon 5 production company, or was that just by
    > chance? Overall,
    >
    > Ken

    Both extras were better than the movie itself.
    kaydigi, Nov 5, 2004

  3. Ken Cobb

    Jerry Howard Guest

    On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 06:15:09 GMT, "kaydigi"
    <> wrote:

    >Both extras were better than the movie itself.

    No question.
    Jerry Howard, Nov 6, 2004
  4. Ken Cobb

    idlethinker Guest

    "kaydigi" <> wrote in message news:<NTEid.2046$Uy5.1850@trnddc07>...
    > "Ken Cobb" <> wrote in message
    > > After watching the directors cut I started bouncing around the extras.
    > > I came to the one with the simulated news casts of the disaster
    > > eventually. While production values were not great, it was still fun
    > > to watch. I was a bit surprized to see the late Richard Biggs (of
    > > Babylon 5 fame) as the anchorman. This must have been his last job. In
    > > any case, there is a recorded message from the president near the end,
    > > which turns out to be done by Bruce Boxlitner (spell). Was this
    > > associated with the Babylon 5 production company, or was that just by
    > > chance? Overall,
    > >
    > > Ken

    > Both extras were better than the movie itself.

    "Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
    -The Dude
    The Big Lebowski

    -idlethinker
    www.wizardneedsfoodbadly.com
    "now with DVD goodness"
    idlethinker, Nov 6, 2004
  5. Ken Cobb

    kaydigi Guest

    "idlethinker" <> wrote in message
    > "kaydigi" <> wrote in message

    > > "Ken Cobb" <> wrote in message
    > > > After watching the directors cut I started bouncing around the extras.
    > > > I came to the one with the simulated news casts of the disaster
    > > > eventually. While production values were not great, it was still fun
    > > > to watch. I was a bit surprized to see the late Richard Biggs (of
    > > > Babylon 5 fame) as the anchorman. This must have been his last job. In
    > > > any case, there is a recorded message from the president near the end,
    > > > which turns out to be done by Bruce Boxlitner (spell). Was this
    > > > associated with the Babylon 5 production company, or was that just by
    > > > chance? Overall,
    > > >
    > > > Ken

    > > Both extras were better than the movie itself.

    > "Yeah well, that's just, ya know, like, your opinion, man."
    > -The Dude
    > The Big Lebowski

    Really, I didn't know that. I thought I was the and all authority. (sarcasim
    off)
    kaydigi, Nov 6, 2004