    I have 2 free months as my CD cover said. Oh, oh! One problem is I'm not
    able to log on. My password isn't working. What can I do?

    kimikend

    Kimiye Kendall, May 22, 2004

  2. Kimiye Kendall

    Boomer Guest

    "Kimiye Kendall" <> wrote:

    > I'm new to Redshift and Outlook Express. I don't think I've
    > signed up for any services. Could you point me to what I should
    > do? I want to get some e-mail names and I want to surf the web.
    > I also haven't been notified that I have 2 free months as my CD
    > cover said. Oh, oh! One problem is I'm not able to log on. My
    > password isn't working. What can I do?
    >
    > kimikend

    Hello

    This is an international usenet newsgroup. It is not affiliated
    with any ISP or news service provider.

    Contact your ISP so they can help you with this issue.

    Good luck. :)

    Boomer, May 22, 2004

  3. Kimiye Kendall

    docmill Guest

    Boomer <> wrote in

    > "Kimiye Kendall" <> wrote:
    >
    >> I'm new to Redshift and Outlook Express. I don't think I've
    >> signed up for any services. Could you point me to what I should
    >> do? I want to get some e-mail names and I want to surf the web.
    >> I also haven't been notified that I have 2 free months as my CD
    >> cover said. Oh, oh! One problem is I'm not able to log on. My
    >> password isn't working. What can I do?
    >>
    >> kimikend

    > Hello
    >
    > This is an international usenet newsgroup. It is not affiliated
    > with any ISP or news service provider.
    >
    > Contact your ISP so they can help you with this issue.
    >
    > Good luck. :)

    Redshitt and OE.
    That'll pop a roid.

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

    docmill, May 22, 2004
  4. Kimiye Kendall

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Kimiye Kendall" <> wrote in message
    > I'm new to Redshift and Outlook Express. I don't think I've signed up for
    > any services. Could you point me to what I should do? I want to get some
    > e-mail names and I want to surf the web. I also haven't been notified

    that
    > I have 2 free months as my CD cover said. Oh, oh! One problem is I'm not
    > able to log on. My password isn't working. What can I do?

    Put the computer back in the box it came from and return it for a refund...

    Toolman Tim, May 22, 2004
  5. Kimiye Kendall

    Boomer Guest

    docmill <> wrote:

    > Boomer <> wrote in
    >
    >> "Kimiye Kendall" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm new to Redshift and Outlook Express. I don't think I've
    >>> signed up for any services. Could you point me to what I should
    >>> do? I want to get some e-mail names and I want to surf the web.
    >>> I also haven't been notified that I have 2 free months as my CD
    >>> cover said. Oh, oh! One problem is I'm not able to log on. My
    >>> password isn't working. What can I do?
    >>>
    >>> kimikend

    >> Hello
    >>
    >> This is an international usenet newsgroup. It is not affiliated
    >> with any ISP or news service provider.
    >>
    >> Contact your ISP so they can help you with this issue.
    >>
    >> Good luck. :)

    > Redshitt and OE.
    > That'll pop a roid.

    IE/OE will do it too. You know about those 'security' leaks? ;)

    Boomer, May 22, 2004
  6. Kimiye Kendall

    Parko Guest

    --