New! Cubicle Escapa!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by BD[MCNGP], Jan 12, 2007.

  1. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 12, 2007

  2. BD[MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    > Fun little game when you're bored. Not as fun as some of JaR's games, but
    > different.
    >
    > SFW (well, if you can play games it's SFW)
    > http://www.cubiclecoffee.com/diversions/games/escapa.htm

    21.571 seconds first try. (Yes I'm bored too)

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2007

  3. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    >> Fun little game when you're bored. Not as fun as some of JaR's games, but
    >> different.
    >>
    >> SFW (well, if you can play games it's SFW)
    >> http://www.cubiclecoffee.com/diversions/games/escapa.htm

    > 21.571 seconds first try. (Yes I'm bored too)

    Hahaha, 0.059 on first try...I zigged when I should have zagged.

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 12, 2007
  4. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 12, 2007
  5. BD[MCNGP]

    Julia Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:uNasg6mNHHA.5104
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> (Yes I'm bored too)
    >>

    > They have a couple more games here:
    > http://www.cubiclecoffee.com/diversions/games.htm

    Cool ... you have time to get bored?

    Julia, Jan 12, 2007
  6. BD[MCNGP]

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:uNasg6mNHHA.5104
    > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>> (Yes I'm bored too)
    >>>

    >> They have a couple more games here:
    >> http://www.cubiclecoffee.com/diversions/games.htm

    > Cool ... you have time to get bored?

    Once one reaches the elite MCNGP status, you'd be amazed at how much free
    time one has. The pay rawks, too.

    Frisbee®, Jan 12, 2007
  7. BD[MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:uNasg6mNHHA.5104
    > @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>> (Yes I'm bored too)
    >>>

    >> They have a couple more games here:
    >> http://www.cubiclecoffee.com/diversions/games.htm

    > Cool ... you have time to get bored?

    Hey, the servers are serving, the routers are routing, the Indian (dot not
    feather) is programming. My work here is done.

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2007
  8. BD[MCNGP]

    Julia Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    >> Cool ... you have time to get bored?

    > Once one reaches the elite MCNGP status, you'd be amazed at how much
    > free time one has. The pay rawks, too.

    You get paid for being an MCNGP? LOL, cool!

    Julia, Jan 12, 2007
  9. BD[MCNGP]

    TurkReno Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in

    > "Julia" <> wrote in message
    >> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in news:uNasg6mNHHA.5104
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> They have a couple more games here:
    >>> http://www.cubiclecoffee.com/diversions/games.htm

    >> Cool ... you have time to get bored?

    > Hey, the servers are serving, the routers are routing, the Indian (dot
    > not feather) is programming. My work here is done.

    Only when the dot is left out of the "dot com" and they forget to
    program that in. Or their tech-support doesn't support the "dot" in
    "dot com".

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 12, 2007
  10. BD[MCNGP]

    Julia Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in

    >> Cool ... you have time to get bored?

    > Hey, the servers are serving, the routers are routing, the Indian (dot
    > not feather) is programming. My work here is done.

    I wish things were going that smoothly here. The servers are serving and
    the routers are routing, but some of the computers aren't computing, and
    the ISPs aren't all cooperating so I have a few locations down. I just got
    off the phone with a b!tch at one of those locations. It took all of
    restraint not to tell her that the sooner she shut the f**k up the sooner I
    could call MCI.

    Julia, Jan 12, 2007
  11. BD[MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    It took all of
    > restraint not to tell her that the sooner she shut the f**k up the sooner
    > could call MCI.

    You should never restrain yourself. Leave the restraints to me.

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2007
  12. BD[MCNGP]

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > It took all of
    >> restraint not to tell her that the sooner she shut the f**k up the sooner I
    >> could call MCI.
    >>

    > You should never restrain yourself. Leave the restraints to me.

    Actually Julia, I think Doom here means to leave the restraints ON him....you
    should NEVER leave them WITH him, never know what you'll find tied up when you
    get back.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 12, 2007
  13. BD[MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> wrote in message
    > Actually Julia, I think Doom here means to leave the restraints ON
    > him....you should NEVER leave them WITH him, never know what you'll find
    > tied up when you get back.

    *mutters under breath*
    you b@st@rd

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2007
  14. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    >
    >>> Cool ... you have time to get bored?

    >> Once one reaches the elite MCNGP status, you'd be amazed at how much
    >> free time one has. The pay rawks, too.
    >>

    > You get paid for being an MCNGP? LOL, cool!

    Sure - plus there's groupies, unlimited use of the of the Gulfstream, and
    free coffee refills.

    0x22

    kpg, Jan 12, 2007
  15. BD[MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Julia" <> wrote in message
    >> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    >>> Once one reaches the elite MCNGP status, you'd be amazed at how much
    >>> free time one has. The pay rawks, too.
    >>>

    >> You get paid for being an MCNGP? LOL, cool!

    > Sure - plus there's groupies, unlimited use of the of the Gulfstream, and
    > free coffee refills.

    BTW where is the Gulfstream. Oh sh1t!!
    NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!1ONE111!

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2007
  16. BD[MCNGP]

    kpg Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> "Julia" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    >>> You get paid for being an MCNGP? LOL, cool!

    >> Sure - plus there's groupies, unlimited use of the of the Gulfstream,
    >> and free coffee refills.
    >>

    > BTW where is the Gulfstream. Oh sh1t!!
    > NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!1ON
    > E111!

    I would check in Canada first.

    kpg, Jan 12, 2007
  17. BD[MCNGP]

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > I would check in Canada first.

    Which lake should I start with?

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2007
  18. BD[MCNGP]

    Julia Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in

    >> You get paid for being an MCNGP? LOL, cool!

    > Sure - plus there's groupies, unlimited use of the of the Gulfstream,
    > and free coffee refills.
    >
    > 0x22

    Are there any hot male groupies??? :)

    Julia, Jan 12, 2007
  19. BD[MCNGP]

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > "kpg" <> wrote in
    >
    >>> You get paid for being an MCNGP? LOL, cool!

    >> Sure - plus there's groupies, unlimited use of the of the Gulfstream,
    >> and free coffee refills.
    >>
    >> 0x22

    > Are there any hot male groupies??? :)

    Shirley you've viewed our Hall of Flame by now!

    All male MCNGP members are of the utmost hawtness.

    http://www.mcngp.com/index.php?module=PhotoShare&func=showimages&fid=1

    But I am clearly the hawtest.

    http://www.mcngp.com/index.php?modu...mages&fid=1&viewkey=&template=slideshow&iid=5

    And the rest of the membership hates me for it.

    Frisbee®, Jan 13, 2007
  20. BD[MCNGP]

    Julia Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    >> Are there any hot male groupies??? :)

    > Shirley you've viewed our Hall of Flame by now!
    >
    > All male MCNGP members are of the utmost hawtness.
    >
    > http://www.mcngp.com/index.php?module=PhotoShare&func=showimages&fid=1
    >
    > But I am clearly the hawtest.
    >
    > http://www.mcngp.com/index.php?module=PhotoShare&func=showimages&fid=1&
    > viewkey=&template=slideshow&iid=5
    >
    > And the rest of the membership hates me for it.

    LOL, I think I need a cold shower after looking at all those hotties.

    Julia, Jan 13, 2007