    hey ..
    i want some tutorial on new course on windows 2003
    (mcse).

    sarvjeet, Jul 2, 2003

  2. sarvjeet

    Consultant Guest

    are you in india?

    Consultant, Jul 2, 2003

  3. sarvjeet

    Andy Foster Guest

    Andy Foster, Jul 2, 2003
  4. sarvjeet

    AgentX Guest

    Sounds about right to me, Consultant. This foolishness
    is rampant all over the net. Look what this genius on
    CertCities.com posted under the Cisco Remote Access exam
    review!!!!.....

    6/14/03 - zahir shaikh from 1, sun moon society , vadala
    patherdi road , saina says: I want study material of
    CCNA Exams

    AgentX, Jul 2, 2003