New coupon: HP 4x6 Premium Plus photo paper that costs 7 cents per sheet

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Renee, Mar 12, 2005.

  1. Renee

    Renee Guest

    Here's a new HP $10 off coupon code: SV7499

    Offer good until 4/30/05

    Enter code at checkout.

    A value pack for 2 ink cartridges plus 150 sheets of 4 x 6 Premium Plus
    photo paper (that I posted in January) is still on sale with free shipping
    for $69.99.

    http://tinyurl.com/56gyv

    (or longer link:
    http://www.shopping.hp.com/cgi-bin/...fondfgf.0&product_code=Q7899AN#140&catLevel=2 )

    Last time I looked at Sam's, total cost for the two cartridges was $49.75.
    Purchasing the value pack at HP with the $10 discount and figuring in the
    Sam's costs works out to about 7 cents per sheet for photo paper. 4x6
    premium plus paper usually cost
    30 - 60 cents per sheet at other places, depending on the size pack you buy.

    Renee

    Renee, Mar 12, 2005