    churin Guest

    New Connection icon is missing from Network Connections of Control
    Panel. How can I set up a dial-up networking?
    churin, May 29, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 29, 2006

  3. churin

    churin Guest

    Thanks for your response. I did not know New Connection was moved to
    Internet Options for WXP x64.

    churin, May 29, 2006
  4. Not on my XP x64 machine right now, so I cannot confirm.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 29, 2006
  5. It hasn't. When I open Network Connections it's right there in the left hand
    pane of Explorer.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 29, 2006
  6. Charlie:
    I think that the piece of information he is missing is that he needs to
    click the double arrows (>>) in order to expand and "see" New Connection.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, May 29, 2006
  7. You could be right. Though I thought the default was expanded?

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 29, 2006
  8. churin

    churin Guest

    I have just looked into the Network Connections and both of them are
    right there!! It's a mistery. I do not remember having clicked the
    double arrows (>>) or I never remember seeing such a thing. Anyone know
    how to restore the double arrows?
    churin, Jun 1, 2006