    - 1x WESTERN DIGITAL 250 GB 2500JD GB SATA 8 MEG CACHE 7200 RPM
    - 2x BFG Geforce 6800 GT OC 256 PCI-E Dual DVI-I running in SLI
    - Logitech® Cordless Desktop® MX™ 3100
    =?Utf-8?B?dXB0YXBodW5r?=, May 20, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?dXB0YXBodW5r?=

    DKI Guest

    Software wise the software would work unless it has a 16bit installer or is
    16bit based incase that won't work.

    32bit based driver software will not work

    Splinter Cell chaos theory will not work untill ubisoft pull there fingers
    and and patch it up to work on X64

    you nvidia card is supported and the drivers are avilable on the nvidia site
    but the mobo drivers i am not sure so you need to check the manufuctures of
    the chipsets and not DFI unless they are posting them on there site.

    DKI, May 20, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?dXB0YXBodW5r?=

    DKI Guest

    also missed this part out logitech won't be releasing the x64 compatable
    software for the features till june or july time

    DKI, May 20, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?dXB0YXBodW5r?=

    Patrick Guest

    If you are going with 2 gigs of memory and want OCZ see if you
    can get what you want in 1 gig modules (duel channel tested) instead
    of populating all 4 banks - doing so will most likely kill the reduce the
    speed of the memory modules by virtue of the chipset limitations
    and that would be a king sized waste of money and MHz.

    and the rest will be fine cept "maybe" logitech.

    Would also recommend PC Power&Cooling's
    TURBO-COOL® 510 Express / SLI over anything out there.

    Patrick, May 20, 2005
  5. Install XP Pro to drive "C", install the X64 trial (or OEM if you have
    it) and dual boot. You'll be able to find drivers, etc. while still
    being able to run your needed work in XP Pro as I think you'll find
    that you'll have to wait for some of the drivers and software you'll
    need.

    --
    David R. Norton MVP
    <>