New!!! Compressed Data Digital Entertainment

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Chris Emery, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. Chris Emery

    Chris Emery Guest

    Hello out there. You may remember a couple of months ago I came onto
    this board and told you about a brand new website called Compressed
    Data Digital Entertainment which provides the latest news and reviews
    for DVD. Some of you may have visited once or twice or some of you
    may have become regular readers. For that we thank you!

    But if you haven't visited the site yet, or if you haven't visited the
    site for a while now, now is the time to visit Compressed Data Digital
    Entertainment!

    For starters, we now have a new web address: www.compressed-data.com.
    It is easy to remember and allows you to check the site at any time
    from anywhere without having to type in the annoying long address that
    we had before. Secondly, we have a brand new design that is ten times
    better than the one we had before. So we actually look a little more
    professional now. Lastly, and most importantly, we are now offering
    more DVD news and reviews, as well as plenty of other information
    relating to digital entertainment, than ever before!

    So what are you waiting for? Check it out, you'll be happy with what
    you see and read. It's the new Compressed Data Digital Entertainment
    - Entertainment in Small Bits. Now is the time to visit the site once
    again. And check back often as we will be offering more updates and
    more reviews for you to read as we continue to build the site and
    offer the best news and reviews possible. That address once again is:
    www.compressed-data.com.

    Spread the word! Tell your friends and family about Compressed Data
    Digital Entertainment! It's about time to get the right information
    in the right place... in small bits. Thank you for your time, and
    we'll see you on the web!

    Yours truly,

    Chris Emery
    Compressed Data Digital Entertainment
    http://www.compressed-data.com
    Chris Emery, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Re: Don't go there! It'll hurt your eyes.

    [snip]

    That's just about the ugliest site I've seen ... certainly in the
    top ten.
    Colon Terminus, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Chris Emery

    Richard C. Guest

    Re: Don't go there! It'll hurt your eyes.

    where?
    what?
    who?

    ==========
    "Colon Terminus" <> wrote in message
    : [snip]
    :
    Richard C., Oct 16, 2003
  4. On 14 Oct 2003 12:27:34 -0700, (Chris Emery) wrote:

    >Hello out there. You may remember a couple of months ago I came onto
    >this board and told you about a brand new website called Compressed
    >Data Digital Entertainment which provides the latest news and reviews
    >for DVD. Some of you may have visited once or twice or some of you
    >may have become regular readers. For that we thank you!
    >
    >But if you haven't visited the site yet, or if you haven't visited the
    >site for a while now, now is the time to visit Compressed Data Digital
    >Entertainment!
    >
    >For starters, we now have a new web address: www.compressed-data.com.
    >It is easy to remember and allows you to check the site at any time
    >from anywhere without having to type in the annoying long address that
    >we had before. Secondly, we have a brand new design that is ten times
    >better than the one we had before. So we actually look a little more
    >professional now. Lastly, and most importantly, we are now offering
    >more DVD news and reviews, as well as plenty of other information
    >relating to digital entertainment, than ever before!
    >
    >So what are you waiting for? Check it out, you'll be happy with what
    >you see and read. It's the new Compressed Data Digital Entertainment
    >- Entertainment in Small Bits. Now is the time to visit the site once
    >again. And check back often as we will be offering more updates and
    >more reviews for you to read as we continue to build the site and
    >offer the best news and reviews possible. That address once again is:
    >www.compressed-data.com.
    >
    >Spread the word! Tell your friends and family about Compressed Data
    >Digital Entertainment! It's about time to get the right information
    >in the right place... in small bits. Thank you for your time, and
    >we'll see you on the web!
    >
    >Yours truly,
    >
    >Chris Emery
    >Compressed Data Digital Entertainment
    >http://www.compressed-data.com

    Site is far too 'busy' and painful to the eyes.

    SpeedByrd PhD
    SpeedByrd PhD., Oct 16, 2003
  5. Chris Emery

    Eric R. Guest

    Re: Don't go there! It'll hurt your eyes.

    "Colon Terminus" <> wrote in message
    > [snip]
    >
    > That's just about the ugliest site I've seen ... certainly in the
    > top ten.

    I agree.

    -Eric
    Eric R., Oct 16, 2003
  6. Re: Don't go there! It'll hurt your eyes.

    www.compressed-data.com.

    Minor brain fart ... I cut the URL from my post.

    Colon Terminus, Oct 16, 2003