    from PIX OS v6.3(2) to v6.3(3). Cisco fixed a nasty little bug that was
    found in PIX OS v6.3(2). See below for more details. This PIX is also
    running the latest version of the PIX Device Manager. email me at
    Terence Lee, Feb 5, 2004

  2. In article <ksnUb.6207$>,
    Terence Lee <> wrote:
    :I have a brand new Cisco PIX 506 Firewall for sale

    506? Or 506E?

    :It is not registed with Cisco but I do have
    :the proper paper work and will be glad to email a copy.

    PIX licenses aren't transferable.. but if it's never been registered
    then it just might work. But it's sometimes kept track of at the VAR
    level.
    --
    csh is bad drugs.
    Walter Roberson, Feb 5, 2004

  3. In article <bvufou$1in$>,
    Walter Roberson <-cnrc.gc.ca> wrote:
    |In article <ksnUb.6207$>,
    |Terence Lee <> wrote:
    |:I have a brand new Cisco PIX 506 Firewall for sale

    |506? Or 506E?

    506E, I'm told.
    --
    Studies show that the average reader ignores 106% of all statistics
    they see in .signatures.
    Walter Roberson, Feb 7, 2004