New Certs

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Wayne, Oct 26, 2005.

  1. Wayne

    Wayne Guest

    Wayne, Oct 26, 2005

  2. Wayne

    lowdes Guest

    lowdes, Oct 26, 2005

  3. Wayne

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 26, 2005
  4. Wayne

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 26, 2005
  5. Wayne

    lowdes Guest

    First I got to take it from your mouth and MCNGP back doors. . .trying to
    remove that might cause some issues for your group.

    lowdes, Oct 26, 2005
  6. Wayne

    Consultant Guest

    sure they do

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2005
  7. Wayne

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Oct 26, 2005
  8. Wayne

    MitchS Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > sure they do

    And some of us even have both. Imagine that.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone."

    MitchS, Oct 26, 2005
  9. Wayne

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, MitchS spewed across the ether:

    >> sure they do

    > And some of us even have both. Imagine that.

    And at least one of us just made the final payment on his car. Whooohooo!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Oct 26, 2005
  10. Wayne

    MitchS Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > And at least one of us just made the final payment on his car. Whooohooo!

    And I bet that was done with the assisstance of a paycheck from a real live
    job, or did you just write a check?

    MitchS, Oct 26, 2005
  11. Wayne

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > I see they even have one for BI-developers.

    "I really like your dyke...I MEAN BIKE!!!"

    {$1 to Rat Race}

    I was suprised to find that that was more SSAS (OLAP) geared and not
    (appearnetly) SSRS geared. Hopefully it will encompass some of teh SSRS
    and SSIS along with the SSRS stuff.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Let him who is stoned cast the first sin...

    Neil, Oct 26, 2005
  12. Wayne

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > And at least one of us just made the final payment on his car. Whooohooo!

    YEAH? Well, I have a job, certs and I'm still unhappy becuase I have 6 more
    months of payments on mine...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Veni, Vidi, Vodka (I came, and after what I saw, I needed a drink.)

    Neil, Oct 26, 2005
  13. Wayne

    kpg Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> said something like

    > I was suprised to find that that was more SSAS (OLAP) geared and not
    > (appearnetly) SSRS geared. Hopefully it will encompass some of teh
    > SSRS and SSIS along with the SSRS stuff.

    I was just about to say that...

    kpg, Oct 26, 2005
  14. Wayne

    > I was just about to say that...

    say what?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Give me a woman who loves beer and I will conquer the world. --Kaiser
    Wilhelm

    Neil, Oct 26, 2005