    --
    Nicolas.

    MCP 70-229

    =?Utf-8?B?Tmljb2xhcyBQSUVST1Q=?=, Oct 26, 2005

  2. I think they will be the mostest hardest!

    --
    Famous last words: "Hey, check this out!"

    Bill McPherson, Oct 26, 2005

  3. Harder? Maybe not - only more expensive.
    But it seems unfortunately that Microsoft has given up the technology
    knowledge measure and started to certify "businessmen".
    The MCSE title - is at last recognized today by many companies, but it will
    desappear and will be replaced by something not known by anyone. This is like
    Sony television sets with changed trademark (not known to anyone) to better
    fit into customers need. Where is the logic?

    Now all companies will want to employ MS Architect and if not possible than
    it might be not bad to employ MCSE or MCP - "it is always better than
    nothing" (though these names will not exist any longer).

    I know that it wasn't a subject in this discussion but this is huge change
    in MS certification and I hasn't found a place on the Microsoft web site
    where I could type my opinion about that! ;)

    Also, I am curious what other people think about the new certification
    program.

    --
    Marti (MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, Security+)

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFydGk=?=, Oct 30, 2005