    Any idea as to when the new line of Certification (MCPD, MCPT etc.) will
    become available in the testcenters?

    /C
    Claus Konrad, Dec 19, 2005

  2. I sent your email through the 'What They Really Said' web service to find
    out what you really said. Here is what the web service returned:

    Hi

    I'm too lazy to use Internet Explorer to browse www.microsoft.com/learning
    to find out when the new line of Certification (MCPD, MCPT etc.) will become
    available in the testcenters. Will someone on this newsgroup do it for me?

    /C

    Well I'm not going to support your laziness. But now that what you want is
    perfectly clear, perhaps someone else has the free time to browse the web
    for you. Anyone?

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Dec 19, 2005

  3. December 19, 2005

    The exams are currently in beta, and therefore will probably be released
    around Feb.

    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer