    I want to make sure I did not get a return, you pay for new, should be
    new. Has anyone bought a new one and did it have stickers on the camera
    body??? Would a big company like Dell do this??? Please let me know.
    Jim Spencer, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Jim Spencer

    Mark M Guest

    "Jim Spencer" <> wrote in message
    news:_Cyub.9602$...
    > Bought a new (I think) Casio EX-Z4U from Dell and it arrived
    > without any stickers on it. Are new ones supposed to have them?
    > I want to make sure I did not get a return, you pay for new, should be
    > new. Has anyone bought a new one and did it have stickers on the camera
    > body??? Would a big company like Dell do this??? Please let me know.

    I dunno, but I hear that the presence of stickers on cameras is critical to
    their performance...
    :)

    If you can't find anything otherwise strange about it, then I see no
    concern.
    All bags of goodies sealed?
    Battery bags un-opened?
    Packaging original?
    Etc?
    Mark M, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Jim Spencer

    Jim Spencer Guest

    > All bags of goodies sealed? YES, Dell has packaging equip though.
    > Battery bags un-opened? No loose
    > Packaging original? Looks to be, Box is easy open flap.
    > Etc? No LCD plastic cover?

    I just have bad luck with returned electronics, most fail or have some
    defect
    that rears it ugly head later. Like to get new if I pay for new.

    Seems to work OK for now...
    Jim Spencer, Nov 19, 2003