    Directory. I'm changing my career OBGYN.

    Do they have br@indumps for that?

    kp 'don't touch that' g

    kpg, May 27, 2004

  2. kpg

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:#HH6Jh$QEHA.2404
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > I'm changing my career OBGYN.
    >
    > Do they have br@indumps for that?

    dunno but I'd be willing to join your study group...
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 27, 2004

  3. kpg

    Brat Guest

    *backs away slowly* don't you know that most women HATE their obgyn?

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, May 27, 2004
  4. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > *backs away slowly* don't you know that most women HATE their obgyn?

    Don't most women hate men anyways? So, they've got nothing to lose!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 27, 2004
  5. kpg

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:eyrGS#BREHA.2936
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > "Brat" <> wrote in message
    >> *backs away slowly* don't you know that most women HATE their obgyn?
    >>

    > Don't most women hate men anyways? So, they've got nothing to lose!

    true! my wife hates me.

    (no she loves me, no she hates me, no...oh I don't know what she thinks
    of me...women....)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 27, 2004
  6. kpg

    Brat Guest

    maybe but who the hell would love a man/woman who uses a freezing cold vice
    to pry you open and poke you with cotton swabs? christ I hate paps... lol
    had one just over a week ago ... and the pelvic exam... ugh... my boyfriend
    has friendlier fingers thank god... lol

    Brat, May 27, 2004
  7. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > maybe but who the hell would love a man/woman who uses a freezing cold

    vice
    > to pry you open and poke you with cotton swabs?

    uh......um....er.....

    > my boyfriend
    > has friendlier fingers thank god... lol

    i made my first girlfriend cry. more than once. </shameful admission>

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 27, 2004
  8. kpg

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Thu, 27 May 2004 09:37:49 -0500, "kpg" <>
    wrote:

    >I've come to realize that I know more about women than I do about
    >Windows 2003 Server and Active Directory (and that ain't much).
    >I also like women better than Windows 2003 Server and Active
    >Directory. I'm changing my career OBGYN.
    >
    >Do they have br@indumps for that?
    >
    >kp 'don't touch that' g

    I'm seriously thinking about re-training to become a plumber or maybe
    an electrician (I kid you not my son) - at least then I wouldn't have
    to deal with half of the idiots I do at the moment on a daily
    basis.....

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, May 27, 2004
  9. kpg

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:eYvlOEDREHA.3124
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    >> maybe but who the hell would love a man/woman who uses a freezing cold

    > vice
    >> to pry you open and poke you with cotton swabs?

    > uh......um....er.....

    ROFLM*O!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 28, 2004
  10. kpg

    Neil Guest

    Paul Lynch <> wrote in

    > I'm seriously thinking about re-training to become a plumber or maybe
    > an electrician (I kid you not my son)

    And I have the plumber’s crack that would let me bypass apprenticeship
    (dad)

    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 28, 2004
  11. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:#HH6Jh$QEHA.2404
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > I've come to realize that I know more about women than I do about
    > Windows 2003 Server and Active Directory (and that ain't much).
    > I also like women better than Windows 2003 Server and Active
    > Directory. I'm changing my career OBGYN.
    >
    > Do they have br@indumps for that?
    >
    > kp 'don't touch that' g

    vat iz OBGYN? please explain.

    *the older rowdy gets, the less and less he understands women.*

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, May 28, 2004
  12. kpg

    Brat Guest

    > "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > > maybe but who the hell would love a man/woman who uses a freezing cold

    > vice
    > > to pry you open and poke you with cotton swabs?

    > uh......um....er.....

    lol made my point though didn't I?

    Brat, May 28, 2004
  13. kpg

    Brat Guest

    women's health doc... as in obstetrics (babies) and gynocology (women's
    privates)

    Brat, May 28, 2004
  14. kpg

    Your Mama Guest

    basterd foutu. Surgeon canadien de pénis. Comment peut
    mentionner OBGYN?. Avez-vous des mères et des soeurs?
    Vous tout mourrez dans l'enfer. Je souhaite que
    quelqu'un ferme ce groupe

    >> @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >> > I've come to realize that I know more about women

    than I do about
    >> > Windows 2003 Server and Active Directory (and that

    ain't much).
    >> > I also like women better than Windows 2003 Server

    and Active
    >> > Directory. I'm changing my career OBGYN.
    >> >
    >> > Do they have br@indumps for that?
    >> >
    >> > kp 'don't touch that' g
    >> >

    >> vat iz OBGYN? please explain.
    >>
    >> *the older rowdy gets, the less and less he

    understands women.*

    >> Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    >> --
    >> Rowdy's Home Page
    >> http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    >> "it's a work in progress" :-(

    >.

    ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca

    Your Mama, May 28, 2004
  15. kpg

    Guest Guest

    But it smells so good.

    Guest, May 28, 2004
  16. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    that's why i'm going to specialize in helping women develop their kegel
    muscle

    Consultant, May 28, 2004
  17. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    seriously, construction is booming. now is the time to establish a
    construction firm. get in with a developer and you will retire fat!

    Consultant, May 28, 2004
  18. kpg

    Kosh Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > maybe but who the hell would love a man/woman who uses a freezing cold

    vice
    > to pry you open and poke you with cotton swabs? christ I hate paps... lol
    > had one just over a week ago ... and the pelvic exam... ugh... my

    boyfriend
    > has friendlier fingers thank god... lol

    And the Braindump for this is located where ????

    Kosh, May 28, 2004
  19. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in news:f2ytc.48968
    $:

    > women's health doc... as in obstetrics (babies) and gynocology (women's
    > privates)

    damn! i should have known that! man, i got to stop reading technical
    manuals and expand my mind in new directions.

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, May 30, 2004