    Main use is to help when I have to visit a few different places and
    have to keep changing unknown roads to arrive.
    Christ's love

    ChristianKnight, Aug 2, 2008

  2. ChristianKnight

    Michael Guest

    "ChristianKnight" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Went shopping today and bought the Goldfinger Navigator from Repco.
    > Has a 1 gigabyte SD card the guy at the counter said this was the old
    > stock and a new nodel was hitting the shelves.
    > To me who remembers $1000 dollar navigaters this was to good a deal to
    > pass up.
    > $199 with voice navigation, music playing , movie playing, ebooks ,
    > photo's.
    > With 3.30 hours lithium battery life the north Island is pretty
    > entertaining with a boost from the car lighter when required.
    > Main use is to help when I have to visit a few different places and
    > have to keep changing unknown roads to arrive.
    > Christ's love

    Why in hell do you need that?
    You led us to believe God was showing you the way

    Michael, Aug 2, 2008

  3. On Aug 2, 10:40 pm, "Michael" <> wrote:
    > "ChristianKnight" <> wrote in message

    > > Went shopping today and bought  the Goldfinger Navigator from Repco.
    > > Has a 1 gigabyte SD card the guy at the counter said this was the old
    > > stock and a new nodel was hitting the shelves.
    > > To me who remembers $1000 dollar navigaters this was to good a deal to
    > > pass up.
    > > $199 with voice navigation, music playing , movie playing, ebooks ,
    > > photo's.
    > > With 3.30 hours lithium battery life the north Island is pretty
    > > entertaining with a boost from the car lighter when required.
    > > Main use is to help when I have to visit a few different places and
    > > have to keep changing unknown roads to arrive.
    > > Christ's love

    > Why in hell do you need that?
    > You led us to believe God was showing you the way

    Jesus is the path I follow Michael those who follow to face God find
    his wrath .
    Christ's love

    ChristianKnight, Aug 2, 2008
  4. On Aug 2, 11:37 pm, "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (*sling)> wrote:
    > "ChristianKnight" <> wrote in message

    > > Went shopping today and bought  the Goldfinger Navigator from Repco.
    > > Has a 1 gigabyte SD card the guy at the counter said this was the old
    > > stock and a new nodel was hitting the shelves.
    > > To me who remembers $1000 dollar navigaters this was to good a deal to
    > > pass up.
    > > $199 with voice navigation, music playing , movie playing, ebooks ,
    > > photo's.
    > > With 3.30 hours lithium battery life the north Island is pretty
    > > entertaining with a boost from the car lighter when required.
    > > Main use is to help when I have to visit a few different places and
    > > have to keep changing unknown roads to arrive.
    > > Christ's love

    > Amazing.
    > You of all people would choose to be guided by divine made in Japan
    > technology.
    >
    > E. Scrooge
    >
    > -- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to --

    I am a Tech junkie

    Has an english ladies voice.
    Christ's love

    ChristianKnight, Aug 2, 2008
  5. ChristianKnight

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 02:15:30 -0700 (PDT), ChristianKnight
    <> wrote:

    >Went shopping today and bought the Goldfinger Navigator from Repco.

    Isn't that the brand that Consumer said to avoid?

    Craig Shore, Aug 2, 2008
  6. ChristianKnight

    liberty Guest

    On Aug 3, 12:09 am, Craig Shore <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 02:15:30 -0700 (PDT), ChristianKnight
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >Went shopping today and bought  the Goldfinger Navigator from Repco.

    > Isn't that the brand that Consumer said to avoid?

    I think that’s the one. It only works day time hrs.
    Which is fine as Christian only goes out during the day.

    liberty, Aug 2, 2008
  7. On Aug 2, 11:42 pm, "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (*sling)> wrote:
    > "ChristianKnight" <> wrote in message

    > On Aug 2, 10:40 pm, "Michael" <> wrote:
    >

    > > "ChristianKnight" <> wrote in message

    > > > Went shopping today and bought the Goldfinger Navigator from Repco.
    > > > Has a 1 gigabyte SD card the guy at the counter said this was the old
    > > > stock and a new nodel was hitting the shelves.
    > > > To me who remembers $1000 dollar navigaters this was to good a deal to
    > > > pass up.
    > > > $199 with voice navigation, music playing , movie playing, ebooks ,
    > > > photo's.
    > > > With 3.30 hours lithium battery life the north Island is pretty
    > > > entertaining with a boost from the car lighter when required.
    > > > Main use is to help when I have to visit a few different places and
    > > > have to keep changing unknown roads to arrive.
    > > > Christ's love

    > > Why in hell do you need that?
    > > You led us to believe God was showing you the way

    > Jesus is the path I follow Michael those who follow to face God find
    > his wrath .
    > Christ's love
    >
    > Jesus was guided by the stars, not some device that was made in Japan from
    > Fuku Electronics.
    >
    > E. Scrooge
    >
    > -- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to --

    That is a major contributing factor.
    Traveling to the stars is my ambition to. Sophisticated guidance
    technology is essential.
    Christ's love

    ChristianKnight, Aug 2, 2008
  8. On Aug 3, 12:09 am, Craig Shore <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 02:15:30 -0700 (PDT), ChristianKnight
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >Went shopping today and bought the Goldfinger Navigator from Repco.

    > Isn't that the brand that Consumer said to avoid?

    I hope not.
    http://www.ferrit.co.nz/12630265.html
    This is the most affordable, reliable and advanced GPS navigation
    device from Goldfinger. With Latest SiRF STAR III GPS receiver and
    fast 400MHZ CPU, plus it supports music and video! All for $399.

    ChristianKnight, Aug 2, 2008
  9. On Aug 3, 12:20 am, liberty <> wrote:
    > On Aug 3, 12:09 am, Craig Shore <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 02:15:30 -0700 (PDT), ChristianKnight

    > > <> wrote:
    > > >Went shopping today and bought the Goldfinger Navigator from Repco.

    > > Isn't that the brand that Consumer said to avoid?

    > I think that’s the one. It only works day time hrs.
    > Which is fine as Christian only goes out during the day.

    Strange how I arrived home at 8.30pm last night and driving through
    Bethlehem The Goldfinger said your approaching a roundabout then your
    exiting a roundabout.
    This works fine at night even has a night mode to blend with yoiur
    eyes and not appear a constant headlight.
    Christ's love

    ChristianKnight, Aug 2, 2008
  10. On Aug 3, 9:10 am, "Fred" <> wrote:
    > "ChristianKnight" <> wrote in message

    > > On Aug 2, 11:42 pm, "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz (*sling)> wrote:
    > >> "ChristianKnight" <> wrote in message

    > >> Jesus is the path I follow Michael those who follow to face God find
    > >> his wrath .
    > >> Christ's love

    > >> Jesus was guided by the stars, not some device that was made in Japan
    > >> from
    > >> Fuku Electronics.

    > >> E. Scrooge

    > >> -- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to
    > >> --

    > > That is a major contributing factor.
    > > Traveling to the stars is my ambition to.

    > When are you going?- Hide quoted text -

    When I build a space rocket with a 16 vegitable and above garden with
    at least ten fruits. Oranges, pinapple, cherries, peaches, lemons, to
    name a few. With a way to produce clean water constantly and a rocket
    fuel perpetualy reproducing and highest priority a monogomous female
    partner.
    Christ's love

    ChristianKnight, Aug 2, 2008
  11. On Aug 3, 9:42 am, Puddle <> wrote:
    > Craig Shore wrote:
    > > On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 02:15:30 -0700 (PDT), ChristianKnight
    > > <> wrote:

    > >> Went shopping today and bought  the Goldfinger Navigator from Repco.

    > > Isn't that the brand that Consumer said to avoid?

    > Yes, they said it very unreliable including the map accuracy.
    > Much better to stick with the top brands like Garmin or TomTom.

    Bit late now .
    Shall have to pre plot my course.
    Makes a good Mp3 player.
    Christ's love

    ChristianKnight, Aug 3, 2008
  12. ChristianKnight

    liberty Guest

    On Aug 3, 10:59 am, ChristianKnight <>
    wrote:
    > On Aug 3, 9:10 am, "Fred" <> wrote:
    >

    > > "ChristianKnight" <> wrote in message

    > > > That is a major contributing factor.
    > > > Traveling to the stars is my ambition to.

    > > When are you going?- Hide quoted text -

    > When I build a space rocket with a 16 vegitable and above garden with
    > at least ten fruits. Oranges, pinapple, cherries, peaches, lemons, to
    > name a few. With a way to produce clean water constantly and a rocket
    > fuel perpetualy reproducing and highest priority a monogomous female
    > partner.
    > Christ's love- Hide quoted text -

    Does your GPS have a monogamous female search function?

    liberty, Aug 3, 2008
  13. On Aug 3, 11:08 am, liberty <> wrote:
    > On Aug 3, 10:59 am, ChristianKnight <>
    > wrote:
    >

    > > On Aug 3, 9:10 am, "Fred" <> wrote:

    > > > "ChristianKnight" <> wrote in message

    > > > When are you going?- Hide quoted text -

    > > When I build a space rocket with a 16 vegitable and above garden with
    > > at least ten fruits. Oranges, pinapple, cherries, peaches, lemons, to
    > > name a few. With a way to produce clean water constantly and a rocket
    > > fuel perpetualy reproducing and highest priority a monogomous female
    > > partner.
    > > Christ's love- Hide quoted text -

    > Does your GPS have a monogamous female search function?- Hide quoted text -

    A pretty voice?

    ChristianKnight, Aug 3, 2008
  14. On Aug 3, 11:05 am, "BTMO" <> wrote:
    > "ChristianKnight" <> wrote
    >
    > > Yes, they said it very unreliable including the map accuracy.
    > > Much better to stick with the top brands like Garmin or TomTom.

    > Bit late now .
    > Shall have to pre plot my  course.
    > Makes a good Mp3 player.
    > Christ's love
    >
    > If it works for you, who cares what Consumer says? Just don't follow it
    > slavishly. There are stories in the news of people turning into rivers or
    > whatnot because the GPS said so.
    >
    > Think, and look where you are going....

    Constantly keeping alert to see side roads and keep checking a map
    book is a danger not nessasary if a voice is going to alert you 400
    meters prior to the appropriate turn.
    Christ's love

    ChristianKnight, Aug 3, 2008
  15. On Aug 3, 11:05 am, thingy <> wrote:
    > Puddle wrote:
    > > Craig Shore wrote:

    > >> Isn't that the brand that Consumer said to avoid?

    > > Yes, they said it very unreliable including the map accuracy.
    > > Much better to stick with the top brands like Garmin or TomTom.

    > tomtom is worth it?
    >
    > I looked at the garmin but thought them ott in cost...a work collegue
    > who brought his over from th eUS had to pay $300 for the nz maps which I
    > thought a ripoff.
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Thing

    I have probably emptied my bank account with $199

    ChristianKnight, Aug 3, 2008
  16. ChristianKnight

    Warwick Guest

    On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 15:59:33 -0700 (PDT), ChristianKnight
    wrote:

    > On Aug 3, 9:10?am, "Fred" <> wrote:
    >> [54 quoted lines suppressed]

    > When I build a space rocket with a 16 vegitable and above garden with
    > at least ten fruits. Oranges, pinapple, cherries, peaches, lemons, to
    > name a few. With a way to produce clean water constantly and a rocket
    > fuel perpetualy reproducing and highest priority a monogomous female
    > partner.
    > Christ's love

    If you are going to **** off with the chick in a rocket with
    a garden and a perpetual fuel supply, then I hardly see why
    it matter if she is monogomous or not. Living arrangements
    deny any choice in the matter.
    --

    cheers

    Warwick, Aug 3, 2008
  17. ChristianKnight

    EMB Guest

    Warwick wrote:
    > If you are going to **** off with the chick in a rocket with
    > a garden and a perpetual fuel supply, then I hardly see why
    > it matter if she is monogomous or not. Living arrangements
    > deny any choice in the matter.

    He's worried that she'll turn nonogomous ;-)

    EMB, Aug 3, 2008
  18. ChristianKnight

    EMB Guest

    thingy wrote:

    > I looked at the garmin but thought them ott in cost...a work collegue
    > who brought his over from th eUS had to pay $300 for the nz maps which I
    > thought a ripoff.

    For Garmin there's open NZ maps available that are quite good.

    http://www.gwprojects.org/gps/

    EMB, Aug 3, 2008
  19. ChristianKnight

    liberty Guest

    On Aug 3, 11:10 am, ChristianKnight <>
    wrote:
    > On Aug 3, 11:08 am, liberty <> wrote:
    >

    > > On Aug 3, 10:59 am, ChristianKnight <>
    > > wrote:

    > > > When I build a space rocket with a 16 vegitable and above garden with
    > > > at least ten fruits. Oranges, pinapple, cherries, peaches, lemons, to
    > > > name a few. With a way to produce clean water constantly and a rocket
    > > > fuel perpetualy reproducing and highest priority a monogomous female
    > > > partner.
    > > > Christ's love- Hide quoted text -

    > > Does your GPS have a monogamous female search function?- Hide quoted text -

    > A pretty voice?- Hide quoted text -

    So you are going on space odyssey in search of God . You are going to
    be powered by a perpetual motor. That you have built out in the back
    shed after watching macgyver. You are going to navigate with
    $199 GPS. Company will be provided by the virtual function on the
    GPS. For food you are going to take a couple of oranges.
    It has all be done before Danny Crane cusy. Set of in the Enterprise
    a few years ago for the final Frontier.

    liberty, Aug 3, 2008
  20. ChristianKnight

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "ChristianKnight" typed:
    > On Aug 3, 12:20 am, liberty <> wrote:
    >> On Aug 3, 12:09 am, Craig Shore <> wrote:

    >>> Isn't that the brand that Consumer said to avoid?

    >> I think that’s the one. It only works day time hrs.
    >> Which is fine as Christian only goes out during the day.

    > Strange how I arrived home at 8.30pm last night and driving through
    > Bethlehem The Goldfinger said your approaching a roundabout then your
    > exiting a roundabout.

    Yes, that's a complaint that Consumer.org had with that model:

    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

    "Some were the ultimate nightmare back-seat driver incessantly stating the
    blindingly obvious: "In 800 metres, at the roundabout, take the second exit,
    exit the roundabout". "In 400 metres at the roundabout take ... in 200
    metres ... at the roundabout" ... and finally "exit the roundabout".

    Whew! Glad we got out of that roundabout.

    And there's much, much more. On State Highway 2, through Masterton, there
    are three roundabouts along Chapel Street. Which means you get 14 of the
    above instructions in two and a half kilometres from the Goldfinger and
    Navig8r. We were tempted to exit these two clones directly out the window
    (they look a bit different, but both run off the same maps). But the test
    had to continue ..."

    It came last equal in the test with the Navig8r. However, at that price, if
    I had the money, I'd be tempted to buy one. I too am a "tech junkie".
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Aug 3, 2008