    on the distribution CD. Updated drivers are also available at HP's website.
    The camera will do video and still photos, is very easy to use and accepts a
    memory card. Have fun.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=, Aug 13, 2006

  2. I have had a Casio for about a year, comes with a docking station, no
    drivers at all - it just works right out of the box. I thought that was the
    most frequently used concept for Cameras?

    Tony. . .

    "DeathNACan" <> wrote in message
    > The HP Photosmart M425 Digital Camera comes with Windows XP Pro x64

    drivers

    Tony Sperling, Aug 13, 2006

  3. Depends on the device, I have the Logitech Webcams and a Logitech Pocket
    Digital that will not work under x64 plus I had to find beta drivers just to
    get my HP 4215 printer to work
    --
    Wherever you think you are having a bad day, just remember it could be you
    saying over and over again: "Welcome to MacDonalds, may I take your order

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=, Aug 14, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhdGhOQUNhbg==?=

    DP Guest

    "Tony Sperling" <> wrote in message
    >I have had a Casio for about a year, comes with a docking station, no
    > drivers at all - it just works right out of the box. I thought that was
    > the
    > most frequently used concept for Cameras?

    From my limited experience, I'd say docking stations are quite rare.
    I think it's a cable into the old USB port that's pretty much the default
    for digital cameras these days.

    DP, Aug 14, 2006
  5. DP:
    I think what could be interpreted as a docking station is a battery
    charger with a USB cord to plug into the PC. I have a Fugi camera that has 2
    different USB cables, 1 for PC to battery charger and a different one to go
    from the PC to camera.

    Dennis Pack x64, v64B2 \(5384\), OPP2007B2, Aug 14, 2006