    convergence on a global basis of multinational corporations, foundations and
    the political and sociological instruments of a one-world government to bring
    about a New World Order. <snip>

    Fritz Wuehler, May 29, 2009

  2. Fritz Wuehler

    rd Guest

    "Fritz Wuehler" <> wrote
    in message
    news:...
    > www.wnd.com
    > Ted Flynn's book, Hope of the Wicked: The Master Plan to Rule the World,
    > will
    > open your eyes to the greatest deception in modern history. It explores
    > the
    > convergence on a global basis of multinational corporations, foundations
    > and
    > the political and sociological instruments of a one-world government to
    > bring
    > about a New World Order. <snip>

    What does this have to do with guns?

    rd, May 29, 2009

  3. In article <>
    Lookout <> wrote:

    > On Fri, 29 May 2009 07:11:33 +0200, Fritz Wuehler
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >www.wnd.com
    > >Ted Flynn's book, Hope of the Wicked: The Master Plan to Rule the World, will
    > >open your eyes to the greatest deception in modern history. It explores the
    > >convergence on a global basis of multinational corporations, foundations and
    > >the political and sociological instruments of a one-world government to bring
    > >about a New World Order. <snip>

    > Top link I saw was WorldNetDaily. You know who they are, right?
    > Remember that nasty little B&W rag at the counter as you checked out
    > of the supermarket that had the "Monkey Boy" and "Aliens land in
    > Minnesota" alternating headlines? Yup..that's the same piece of shit.

    You offer no proof of your claim. But for being a POS, they sure seem to
    rankle you with the truth ey?

    > And now you're reading a site that believes that crap.

    Looks to me they believe Constitutional law needs to be followed in the USA,
    and most people agree. This campaign will not end, unless it ends in
    bloodshed. Get used to it.

    > You're and idiot.

    You can be found.

    They should take your license and you shouldn't be
    > allowed to vote or have children.

    As for you, your actions will take care of you. Don't like that one either do
    you? It must be tough being so scared? Now, before you go on about using
    remailers, and my being a coward and all that...I "think," even you know that
    a warrior knows how to fight to win, so you little diatribes won't work. Now,
    or ever. Get ready to stand or fall for what you believe in sissy name caller.

    Non scrivetemi, May 29, 2009
  4. In article <>
    Lookout <> wrote:

    > On Fri, 29 May 2009 21:08:45 +0200 (CEST), "Non scrivetemi"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >In article <>
    > >Lookout <> wrote:

    > >> Top link I saw was WorldNetDaily. You know who they are, right?
    > >> Remember that nasty little B&W rag at the counter as you checked out
    > >> of the supermarket that had the "Monkey Boy" and "Aliens land in
    > >> Minnesota" alternating headlines? Yup..that's the same piece of shit.

    > >You offer no proof of your claim. But for being a POS, they sure seem to
    > >rankle you with the truth ey?

    > HE did. Look at the link.

    You have a mental problem.

    > POS?

    Isn't that what you used to refer to "the rag?" You have a mental problem.

    > Oh ya..you're one of those silly little conservatives

    You wish. Learn how to spell.

    that think
    > calling someone a name actually means something.

    Uh huh, it's ok when you do it though isn't it? If you think it's directed AT
    YOU, it DOES mean something. So, I guess we all know more than you want us to
    about you don't we?

    We all did that stuff
    > back in 3rd grade

    No we all didn't. Many of us took names and kicked ass and have been doing so
    since.

    but some of us grew up and stopped. Those who didn't
    > went on to vote for bush.

    You have a mental problem.

    > >> And now you're reading a site that believes that crap.

    I support the supreme law of the land, and back off under NO circumstances.

    > >Looks to me they believe Constitutional law needs to be followed in the USA,
    > >and most people agree. This campaign will not end, unless it ends in
    > >bloodshed. Get used to it.

    > Now who is missing a link?
    >
    > >> You're and idiot.

    > >You can be found.

    > Nah..you're broke and can't travel more than a tank of gas without
    > stopping at a pawn shop.

    You have a mental disorder.

    > >They should take your license and you shouldn't be
    > >> allowed to vote or have children.

    > >As for you, your actions will take care of you.

    > And another juvenile threat on the Internet. You just won't grow up,
    > will you?

    You are CORRECT in that you threaten yourself.

    > >Don't like that one either do you?

    > What? An empty threat from an idiot on the Internet? You can't be
    > serious.

    Oh? You had better be serious when you **** around where you shouldn't be
    fucking around.

    > >It must be tough being so scared? Now, before you go on about using
    > >remailers, and my being a coward and all that...I "think," even you know that
    > >a warrior knows how to fight to win, so you little diatribes won't work. Now,
    > >or ever. Get ready to stand or fall for what you believe in sissy name caller.

    > HAHAHAH Ok..here I am.

    I thought this was just the internet? Yes, of course, thats what you're
    thinking. Has to be. You picked the right handle miss paranoid. Get ready to
    stand or fall for what you believe in. You're up to your neck in your own
    feces. Will it hold you up?

    Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer, May 30, 2009
  5. In article <>
    Klaus Schadenfreude <> wrote:

    > In talk.politics.guns Fritz Wuehler
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >www.wnd.com
    > >Ted Flynn's book, Hope of the Wicked: The Master Plan to Rule the World, will
    > >open your eyes to the greatest deception in modern history.

    > The greatest deception is the rumor you started about having more than
    > two working brain cells.

    Gee. They were right! It doesn't take much to entertain you, does it Klaus,
    you naughty Kriminal.

    Anonymous Remailer, May 30, 2009
  6. Fritz Wuehler

    Fred Guest

    "Fritz Wuehler" <> wrote
    in message
    > www.wnd.com
    > Ted Flynn's book, Hope of the Wicked: The Master Plan to Rule the World,
    > will
    > open your eyes to the greatest deception in modern history. It explores
    > the
    > convergence on a global basis of multinational corporations, foundations
    > and
    > the political and sociological instruments of a one-world government to
    > bring
    > about a New World Order. <snip>

    Got any good recipes, or anything else worthwhile in it?

    Fred, May 30, 2009
  7. Fritz Wuehler

    Lars Eighner Guest

    In our last episode,
    <>, the lovely
    and talented Fritz Wuehler broadcast on 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Ted Flynn's book, Hope of the Wicked: The Master Plan to Rule the World, will
    > open your eyes to the greatest deception in modern history.

    You were the only one deceived. The rest of us have always know wrestling
    is fake.

    --
    Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/>
    130 days since Rick Warren prayed over Bush's third term.

    Lars Eighner, May 31, 2009
  8. Lars Eighner <> deflatulated this with

    > In our last episode,
    > <>, the
    > lovely and talented Fritz Wuehler broadcast on 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> Ted Flynn's book, Hope of the Wicked: The Master Plan to Rule the
    >> World, will open your eyes to the greatest deception in modern history.

    > You were the only one deceived. The rest of us have always know
    > wrestling is fake.

    It's "wrastling"... and you, Sir, are being blasphemous to the
    true believers for no good reason whatsoever.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*, that's NOT a snake in my pocket; I'm
    NOT particularly happy to see you; and, I'm NOT the Octomom's baby-daddy!

    "Waterboarding Muslims is *NOT* '"torture"'; it's merely giving them
    Arabs free-choice : the 72 virgins or not!" --Anonymous Bush Staffer

    Bucky Breeder, May 31, 2009