    short of spectacular."

    http://dvd.ign.com/articles/633/633986p1.html

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_
    Allan, Jul 16, 2005

  2. Allan

    Napalm68 Guest

    Allan wrote:
    > "He also noted that work was "well underway" on the Bond films,
    > featuring restorations by Lowry Digital and complete audio remixes.
    > Reportedly, the video quality on these discs is said to be nothing
    > short of spectacular."
    >
    > http://dvd.ign.com/articles/633/633986p1.html
    >

    > "Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game
    > because they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable from
    > -- self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
    > - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

    Yeah, I hope they arrive soon. I'm trying to hold off buying another copy of
    "For Your Eyes Only" as mine just died on me.
    Napalm68, Jul 17, 2005

  3. Allan

    Larry Gold Guest

    and all the poor mugs who paid 100s for the 1st lot are expected to buy the
    2nd lot
    I wonder what freebies they will offer this time?
    Free model with each DVD?

    --
    Larry Gold
    Arsenal For Life

    Larry Gold, Jul 28, 2005
  4. Allan

    manitou Guest

    Larry Gold wrote:

    > and all the poor mugs who paid 100s for the 1st lot are expected to buy the
    > 2nd lot
    > I wonder what freebies they will offer this time?
    > Free model with each DVD?

    I'm sure Famke Janssen and Halle Berry can't wait to be sold at Best
    Buy, Circuit City, Future Shop, etc........

    C.
    manitou, Jul 28, 2005