New bombshell for Barry Soetoro

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Jul 9, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    Just how is it that a citizen of the United States can apply for and
    be granted student "foreign aid"?

    Well maybe because that student declared himself as a citizen of
    Indonesia. Which is how Mr. Obama was able to travel to Pakistan at a
    time when no US citizens were allowed to do so.

    A judge has forced Occidental College to turn over the transcripts
    that proved that our elected President may in fact, not be legally
    allowed to be President.

    As Obama has stated himself, he lived in Africa with his natural birth
    father as citizen of that country. Not as a citizen of the USA. Which
    brings up another question. If he was a citizen of an African country,
    where is the application for him to become a US citizen?

    Intersting now ain't it? We, the people, (not me though) elected an
    illegal alien into the White House. The question though is, will the
    Supreme Court of the United States uphold it's duties under the
    Constitution and impeach Obama? I have a sneakin hunch that ain't
    gonna happen.
    richard, Jul 9, 2009

  2. richard

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 17:00:54 -0500, richard <>
    wrote:

    >Intersting now ain't it?

    No, it's not.

    Don't you have somewhere else, like your shirnk, to ramble to?
    Evan Platt, Jul 9, 2009

  3. richard

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing richard <> bada bang:
    > As Obama has stated himself, he lived in Africa with his natural birth
    > father as citizen of that country. Not as a citizen of the USA. Which
    > brings up another question. If he was a citizen of an African country,
    > where is the application for him to become a US citizen?

    Have you never heard of dual citizenship?

    Mike "not the same as dual brain cells" Yetto
    --
    Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitas.
    - William of Ockham
    Mike Yetto, Jul 9, 2009
  4. richard

    Falco Guest

    richard wrote:
    > Just how is it that a citizen of the United States can apply for and
    > be granted student "foreign aid"?

    Well remember that your country is a real old mix of foreigners who have
    settled there over a couple of hundred years - to the detriment of the
    indigenous population - so what do you expect?

    > Well maybe because that student declared himself as a citizen of
    > Indonesia. Which is how Mr. Obama was able to travel to Pakistan at a
    > time when no US citizens were allowed to do so.

    I don't think that you really understand the world of diplomacy - or even
    the laws of your own country - so I advise that you really don't overtax
    that single brain cell of yours worrying about how *your* *president* can do
    such things. Perhaps if Dumbya Bush had one more brain cell than you, and
    the sense to participate in jaw, jaw rather than war, war then all that
    money the USA has spent on weapons could have gone to your education.

    > A judge has forced Occidental College to turn over the transcripts
    > that proved that our elected President may in fact, not be legally
    > allowed to be President.

    Your tossin' yourself off and getting excited over nothing - wash your hands
    after you have come!

    > As Obama has stated himself, he lived in Africa with his natural birth
    > father as citizen of that country. Not as a citizen of the USA. Which
    > brings up another question. If he was a citizen of an African country,
    > where is the application for him to become a US citizen?

    If that is the case, he will have dual citizenship - especially if he was
    born in the 'states.

    > Intersting now ain't it? We, the people, (not me though) elected an
    > illegal alien into the White House. The question though is, will the
    > Supreme Court of the United States uphold it's duties under the
    > Constitution and impeach Obama? I have a sneakin hunch that ain't
    > gonna happen.

    Well when Dumbya Bush was first "elected" president, most of the world
    thought that was illegal (remember the 'chad' fiasco) - and he went on to
    lead your country into two unnecessary wars and the worlds biggest ever
    melt-down of the banking system! If any president was to be impeached it
    certainly was Dumbya - and he wasn't.

    Never mind, If Obama manages to sort Dumbya's mess over the next year, you
    will have him for president for eight years - and Hillary Clinton will be
    the next one - and as she said ""As we take the next steps in our journey, I
    know you'll be right there with me, as always, in my heart and by my side.
    Thank you, God bless you, and may God bless America"".

    Up the Democrats and down with the Repub[n]icans

    Falco

    =================================

    BTW, to keep this post on topic, it's about time you changed your 8 MB of
    RAM for something a little bit faster and more efficient - and while your at
    it, fit a bigger and faster hard drive into your skull and (to remain
    American) install Windows Vista (basic should be enough) - or you can wait
    and take advantage of the cut-price Windows 7 that is due out.

    And those upgrades should give you three brain cells - which will regularly
    'crash' along with the odd BSOD and totally unintelligible error message or
    two! *eg*
    Falco, Jul 9, 2009
  5. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 17:00:54 -0500, richard wrote:

    > As Obama has stated himself, he lived in Africa with his natural birth
    > father as citizen of that country. Not as a citizen of the USA. Which
    > brings up another question. If he was a citizen of an African country,
    > where is the application for him to become a US citizen?

    I legally hold current passports for two different and sovereign
    countries. My brother at one time had three.
    Aardvark, Jul 10, 2009
  6. richard

    Aratzio Guest

    On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 17:00:54 -0500, in the land of
    24hoursupport.helpdesk, richard <> got double secret
    probation for writing:

    >Just how is it that a citizen of the United States can apply for and
    >be granted student "foreign aid"?
    >
    >Well maybe because that student declared himself as a citizen of
    >Indonesia. Which is how Mr. Obama was able to travel to Pakistan at a
    >time when no US citizens were allowed to do so.
    >
    >A judge has forced Occidental College to turn over the transcripts
    >that proved that our elected President may in fact, not be legally
    >allowed to be President.
    >
    >As Obama has stated himself, he lived in Africa with his natural birth
    >father as citizen of that country. Not as a citizen of the USA. Which
    >brings up another question. If he was a citizen of an African country,
    >where is the application for him to become a US citizen?
    >
    >Intersting now ain't it? We, the people, (not me though) elected an
    >illegal alien into the White House. The question though is, will the
    >Supreme Court of the United States uphold it's duties under the
    >Constitution and impeach Obama? I have a sneakin hunch that ain't
    >gonna happen.

    They do not call him "Richard the Stupid" for nothing.

    It is called Dual Citizenship you moron.
    Aratzio, Jul 10, 2009
  7. richard

    Aratzio Guest

    On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 22:58:22 -0500, in the land of
    24hoursupport.helpdesk, richard <> got double secret
    probation for writing:

    >On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 18:02:26 -0700, Aratzio <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 09 Jul 2009 17:00:54 -0500, in the land of
    >>24hoursupport.helpdesk, richard <> got double secret
    >>probation for writing:
    >>
    >>>Just how is it that a citizen of the United States can apply for and
    >>>be granted student "foreign aid"?
    >>>
    >>>Well maybe because that student declared himself as a citizen of
    >>>Indonesia. Which is how Mr. Obama was able to travel to Pakistan at a
    >>>time when no US citizens were allowed to do so.
    >>>
    >>>A judge has forced Occidental College to turn over the transcripts
    >>>that proved that our elected President may in fact, not be legally
    >>>allowed to be President.
    >>>
    >>>As Obama has stated himself, he lived in Africa with his natural birth
    >>>father as citizen of that country. Not as a citizen of the USA. Which
    >>>brings up another question. If he was a citizen of an African country,
    >>>where is the application for him to become a US citizen?
    >>>
    >>>Intersting now ain't it? We, the people, (not me though) elected an
    >>>illegal alien into the White House. The question though is, will the
    >>>Supreme Court of the United States uphold it's duties under the
    >>>Constitution and impeach Obama? I have a sneakin hunch that ain't
    >>>gonna happen.

    >>They do not call him "Richard the Stupid" for nothing.
    >>
    >>It is called Dual Citizenship you moron.

    >I am merely posing some questions here. Where he lived with his father
    >in Africa, that country did not permit a person to have dual
    >citizenship with the USA.

    The USA did.

    > A USA citizen can not apply for a foreign student aid program. Period.

    Want to bet? How much are you willing to wager that your statement is
    100% wrong?

    >A USA citizen could not have travelled to
    >Pakistan at the time due to the restrictions.

    Just like when I traveled to Cuba.

    >Was he Barry Soetoro then or was he Barack Obama?

    What difference does it make?

    >While no law mandates that you have a birth certificate, a birth certificate
    >is required in order to obtain a passport. Now how did he get a passport?

    He has a legal birth certificate from the State of Hawaii where he was
    born, you moron.

    >BTW, your reputation ain't exactly all that glitter and golden either
    >dickhead.

    So how many kook awards have you won, RtS?
    Aratzio, Jul 10, 2009
  8. richard

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:10:13 -0700, Aratzio wrote:

    >>A USA citizen could not have travelled to Pakistan at the time due to
    >>the restrictions.

    > Just like when I traveled to Cuba.

    My brother told me about a boat trip he made from Miami to Cuba and back
    with a friend (who owned the boat) to do a bit of sightseeing and have a
    few rums. Harbour fees in Cuba offered and gladly accepted in crisp, green
    US dollars.

    Aardvark, Jul 10, 2009