    please write me and suggest me..

    With regards,
    Mahesh,B'lore

    Maheshkumar, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Maheshkumar

    Guest Guest

    A good start would be to review the topics for each exam and then take some
    practice exams to see where you currently are.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp

    Guest, Oct 4, 2004

  3. Maheshkumar

    vidyavrat Guest

    Hi,

    It is a great idea to go for the .NET certifications, try
    to go for Windows Forms 306/316 for VB. NET/ C#.

    Try to get through MOC books availabe by Micrsoft Press
    PHI publication, those are real good.

    a Microsoft Purist.
    Vidya Vrat Agarwal.
    http://dotnetpassion.blogspot.com

    vidyavrat, Oct 5, 2004
  4. Hello Mr.Maheshkumar
    I am Maheshkumar from Tamilnadu. through this post from u, I came to know
    that u are in VB environment. I am also willing to work in VB environment.
    Now I am working in PB 6.0 (PowerBuilder) for past 3 years. I came to know
    that there are lot of vancies for VB.NET,Java and ASP.NET. I really don't
    know Java and ASP.NET. I know little about VB (able to do some small
    applications). But I am willing to develop my future applications in VB,
    VB.NET, ASP.NET. Is there possibilities to study this front end practically
    within few days?. Can u Please help me to get study this courses.
    waiting for your reply.
    Maheshkumar
    Tamilnadu

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFoZXNoa3VtYXI=?=, Oct 6, 2004