    Bob Morris Guest

    Reviews?

    LRM
    Bob Morris, Oct 2, 2003

  2. Bob Morris wrote:
    > Reviews?
    >
    > LRM

    Here's my review:

    Impressive, widescreen anamorphic picture. DD and DTS sound. Buy it,
    or just wait ten years until there is an HD-DVD version. And it has a
    director's commentary.

    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor
    Grand Inquisitor, Oct 2, 2003

  3. Bob Morris <> wrote:

    > Reviews?

    It looks/sounds excellent to me, and the widescreen framing looks good,
    but since I've never seen any previous release (including the
    theatrical one), I may not be an ideal reference point: I can't say
    whether or not it's *accurate*.

    doug

    --

    I can't see the lines I used to think I could read between...
    Douglas Bailey, Oct 6, 2003