New Automatic switching device jpoins VOIP and PSTN (plain ole telco line) inot your favorite telco

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Marc H.Popek, Feb 17, 2005.

  1. Marc H.Popek

    Marc H.Popek Guest

    Hello,

    Now you can join your low cost VOIP port and your local pstn port into a
    single port, automatically! The combine-a-line device combine two telephone
    port and auto routes them to your favorite single line Telco gear. Some use
    it too make single line phone operate on two phone lines, other join voip
    and pstn.

    In all cases, no power supply is needed so your desktop clutter is reduced!,
    all port are surge protected to prevent damage to all of your equipment. No
    programming, and installation is easy.

    Buy direct from manufacturer/master distributor at

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5752429078&ssPageNam
    e=STRK:MESE:IT

    Hurry these move fast!

    Marco
    Marc H.Popek, Feb 17, 2005

  2. Marc H.Popek

    Marc H.Popek Guest

    They are moving so fast and perform well .. One of the larger re-sellers
    has pointed out a feature that I had not mentioned before:

    "As the CLT unit is self powered from the Phone line, there is no path for
    hum and noise to be picked up from the use of wall mounted transformers and
    plug in the wall powered units"

    This is true
    CLT provides the quietest switch in the industry and a real-world solution
    for convienently joining your voip and POTS service into a single
    point...the CLT...surge protected to protect your equipment and easy to use

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5753393677&ssPageNam
    e=STRK:MESE:IT

    Marc H.Popek, Feb 21, 2005