New Audio/Video Product! jey

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Technology Planet+, Feb 25, 2006.

  1. Amazing New Technology has finally arrived…..the NEW XP2500A+ HDTV Digital Satellite TV Descrambler Receiver will “amaze-you”. Our NEW XP2500A+ HDTV Digital Satellite Receiver, offers a wide variety of channels, an incredible value and superior customer service are just part of the story.

    Our NEW XP2500A+ HDTV Digital Satellite TV Descrambler Receiver - the "Cardless Receiver” that does not require a Satellite Access Card or Monthly Subscription Charges or Contracts of ANY sort - and needs no expensive hardware such as Jtags, Programmers, Atmegas or any other hardware! This is a one time cost - you're covered!!!!

    Our NEW XP2500A+ HDTV Digital Satellite TV Descrambler Receiver is Pre-Programmed, Pre-Configured by us, so that when you receive can IMMEDIATELY start enjoying television again!!! Over 600+ Digital Television Channels available to you for FREE!

    Get Over 40+ Pay Per View Movie Channels FULLY FREE!
    Get 5 Cinemax Movie Channels for FREE!
    Get 10 Showtime Movie Channels for FREE!
    Get 8 HBO Movie Channels for FREE!
    Get 8 Starz Movie Channels for FREE!
    Get 7 Hardcore around the clock 24 hour XXX Channels for FREE!
    Get Boxing/Wrestling/Sports Packages with no black-outs!!!
    Get over 40+ Local Station Network Channels from every USA time

    zone….such as CBS/NBC/ABC/FOX/PBS/WB, etc, etc., etc.
    Get over 25+ Spanish/Latino Channels and 8 Asian Channels!
    Get over 200+ High Quality Digital Music Channels for FREE!

    Works worldwide…..but our receiver has been especially reconfigured through software to work within the United States/Canada/Cuba/Bahamas/Virgin Islands and northern Mexico .

    Our NEW XP2500A+ HDTV Digital Satellite TV Descrambler Receiver – alsoworks on regular Non-High Definition Television Receivers too!!!!!!!

    Stop wasting your hard-earned money on regular subscription Cable or Satellite Television service that offers you nothing but monthly subscription high-cost and very limited service. We offer a FULL One Year Warranty. Order our NEW XP2500A Satellite Receiver now…..follow this link: for more details. Limited Availability…..gets yoursnow while we have them in stock!

    Now you can listen to the "Howard Stern NEW Talk Show" for FREE......go here now: - and find out how!

    Again…..forget about the rest and order from the best at:
    Technology Planet+, Feb 25, 2006

  2. Guest

    Can I receive the father's broadcasts with this device?

    , Feb 25, 2006