    nathan6's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=2744
    View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=78947

    http://forums.techarena.i

    nathan6, Jul 25, 2007

  2. nathan6

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:40:05 +0530, nathan6
    <> wrote:

    >Spyware Sweeper successfully detects, blocks, and removes Spyware,
    >Adware, Pop-up Ads, Phishing Attacks, Hijackers, Rootkits, Trojans,
    >Drive-By Downloads, Rogue Programs, Messenger Service Ads, Keystroke
    >Loggers, Malicious BHOs, Dialers and much more...

    But does it do anything about spam in newsgroups ?

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Jul 25, 2007

  3. On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:35:24 +0200, Jim Watt wrote:

    > On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:40:05 +0530, nathan6
    > <> wrote:

    <SNIPPED>

    > But does it do anything about spam in newsgroups ?

    It kills dickheads who quote the spammers posts.
    --
    Everyone needs quality squack

    Skeeter Goblin, Jul 25, 2007
  4. nathan6

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:30:36 -0400, Skeeter Goblin
    <> wrote:

    >On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:35:24 +0200, Jim Watt wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:40:05 +0530, nathan6
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    ><SNIPPED>
    >>
    >> But does it do anything about spam in newsgroups ?

    >It kills dickheads who quote the spammers posts.

    But what about people who are so brain dead they fail
    to notice whats been snipped and post inane comments ?
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Jul 25, 2007
  5. nathan6

    Moe Trin Guest

    On Wed, 25 Jul 2007, in the Usenet newsgroup alt.computer.security, in article
    <>, Jim Watt wrote:

    >On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:40:05 +0530, nathan6
    ><> wrote:

    Gotta love the display of stupidity - "DoNotSpam.com" is spamming

    >>Spyware Sweeper

    [snip spam]

    >But does it do anything about spam in newsgroups ?

    Obviously - it generates spam on a regular basis. "nathan6" installed
    it on his system, and is spamming the world automagically. But he's
    probably to st00pid to notice it.

    Old guy

    Moe Trin, Jul 25, 2007
  6. On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 20:30:40 +0200, Jim Watt wrote:

    > On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:30:36 -0400, Skeeter Goblin
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:35:24 +0200, Jim Watt wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:40:05 +0530, nathan6
    >>> <> wrote:
    >>>

    >><SNIPPED>
    >>>
    >>> But does it do anything about spam in newsgroups ?

    >>It kills dickheads who quote the spammers posts.

    > But what about people who are so brain dead they fail
    > to notice whats been snipped and post inane comments ?

    I understand your need to defend your Mother fucking Mandingo, then
    having you. Being a mulatto is a difficult thing,
    --
    Everyone needs quality squack

    Skeeter Goblin, Jul 31, 2007