    nathan6's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=2744
    View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=78615

    http://forums.techarena.i

    nathan6, Jul 19, 2007

  2. On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:24:16 +0530, nathan6
    <> wrote:

    >Spyware Sweeper successfully detects, blocks, and removes Spyware,
    >Adware, Pop-up Ads, Phishing Attacks, Hijackers, Rootkits, Trojans,
    >Drive-By Downloads, Rogue Programs, Messenger Service Ads, Keystroke
    >Loggers, Malicious BHOs, Dialers and much more... Check out
    >http://www.spyware-sweeper.com/ for download.

    The upcoming version will also remove headaches and bad breath.

    Straight Talk, Jul 19, 2007

  3. nathan6

    Someone Else Guest

    In Message-ID:<>,
    Straight Talk <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:24:16 +0530, nathan6
    ><> wrote:
    >

    >>Spyware Sweeper successfully detects, blocks, and removes Spyware,
    >>Adware, Pop-up Ads, Phishing Attacks, Hijackers, Rootkits, Trojans,
    >>Drive-By Downloads, Rogue Programs, Messenger Service Ads, Keystroke
    >>Loggers, Malicious BHOs, Dialers and much more... Check out
    >>http://www.spyware-sweeper.com/ for download.

    >The upcoming version will also remove headaches and bad breath.

    But will it stop spam from software vendors?

    BTW, notice the subject of the post, "New antispyware removal
    tool." It probably WILL remove your antispyware.

    Someone Else, Jul 19, 2007
  4. nathan6

    Sebastian G. Guest

    Someone Else wrote:

    > BTW, notice the subject of the post, "New antispyware removal
    > tool." It probably WILL remove your antispyware.

    Well, that's a hood thing, isn't it? Yes, I mean for the user.

    Sebastian G., Jul 19, 2007
  5. nathan6

    ArtDent Guest

    On 19-Jul-2007, Someone Else <> wrote:

    > BTW, notice the subject of the post, "New antispyware removal
    > tool." It probably WILL remove your antispyware.

    The other day I was behind a car that was advertising:
    Alarm Detection Systems
    I guess that is for the criminals so they can detect those pesky alarms?

    Note: I know better, but it hit me as a strange company name.

    --
    I don't suffer from insanity.
    I enjoy every minute of it.

    ArtDent, Jul 23, 2007