    JimmyKalor's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=2740
    View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=78431

    http://forums.techarena.i
    JimmyKalor, Jul 16, 2007

  2. JimmyKalor

    Sebastian G. Guest

    JimmyKalor wrote:

    > i suggest you a new antispyware removal tool, that is good and fast to
    > solve problems,

    OK, and what's the name? I'd really like to see a tool that remove common
    anti-spyware crap.

    > i had some adware and virus and I tried many software
    > like adaware and norton but nothing happened,

    Of course, since these software packages aren't supposed to flatten and
    rebuild the system.

    > then i tried spyware sweeper from here www.spyware-sweeper.com

    Ukh, but this is an antispyware software. Exactly the thing you wanted to
    remove.

    > and finally I removed all the spyware I had in my pc,

    Huh? How should it?
    Sebastian G., Jul 16, 2007

  3. From: "JimmyKalor" <>

    | Hi
    | i suggest you a new antispyware removal tool, that is good and fast to solve problems, i
    | had some adware and virus and I tried many softwarelike adaware and norton but nothing
    | happened, then i tried spywaresweeper from here www.xxx.com (www
    | -------- dotcom) and finally I removed all the spyware I had in my pc, i think
    | itworths a try...really good one! greetings!--
    | JimmyKalor

    If it is spammed, it is to be avoided !

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
    David H. Lipman, Jul 17, 2007
  4. JimmyKalor

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 23:57:46 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
    <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

    >If it is spammed, it is to be avoided !

    I myself have been trying a new trojanvirusspyware remover called
    TurdBandit, it backs up all your applications and data files
    into hidden memory, regenerates the operating system and puts
    everything back the way it should be, rather like a flatten and
    rebuild but faster. It comes with a registry optimiser tool
    called FudgePacker. Both are freeware and come with a number of
    valuable toolbars and screensavers which load on installation and
    send details of any infections found and any suspicious mp3 or
    jpg files to a central site.

    It also comes with a handy anti-popup function which removes any
    advertising and replaces it with useful informational messages
    about other products and services from the manufacturer.

    But I'm not sure if I should post the download link as that might
    be spamming a newsgroup.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Jul 17, 2007
  5. JimmyKalor

    Bart Bailey Guest

    In Message-ID:<> posted on
    Tue, 17 Jul 2007 09:42:28 +0200, Jim Watt wrote: Begin

    >It also comes with a handy anti-popup function which removes any
    >advertising and replaces it with useful informational messages
    >about other products and services from the manufacturer.

    Yes, that's the type of altruistic oversight my system needs.

    --

    Bart
    Bart Bailey, Jul 17, 2007
  6. JimmyKalor

    Guest

    On Jul 17, 2:42 am, Jim Watt <_way> wrote:
    > On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 23:57:46 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
    >
    > <DLipman~> wrote:
    > >If it is spammed, it is to be avoided !

    > I myself have been trying a new trojanvirusspyware remover called
    > TurdBandit, it backs up all your applications and data files
    > into hidden memory, regenerates the operating system and puts
    > everything back the way it should be, rather like a flatten and
    > rebuild but faster. It comes with a registry optimiser tool
    > called FudgePacker. Both are freeware and come with a number of
    > valuable toolbars and screensavers which load on installation and
    > send details of any infections found and any suspicious mp3 or
    > jpg files to a central site.
    >
    > It also comes with a handy anti-popup function which removes any
    > advertising and replaces it with useful informational messages
    > about other products and services from the manufacturer.
    >
    > But I'm not sure if I should post the download link as that might
    > be spamming a newsgroup.
    > --
    > Jim Watt http://www.gibnet.com

    Are you sure it's not the anti-poopup function?
    Please, please post a link because someone
    else told me about TB and said he was impressed
    with the anti-flatulence feature which blocks all
    smellware by using advanced olfaction heuristics.

    [8~{} Uncle Monster
    , Jul 17, 2007
  7. From: "Jim Watt" <_way>

    | I myself have been trying a new trojanvirusspyware remover called
    | TurdBandit, it backs up all your applications and data files
    | into hidden memory, regenerates the operating system and puts
    | everything back the way it should be, rather like a flatten and
    | rebuild but faster. It comes with a registry optimiser tool
    | called FudgePacker. Both are freeware and come with a number of
    | valuable toolbars and screensavers which load on installation and
    | send details of any infections found and any suspicious mp3 or
    | jpg files to a central site.
    |
    | It also comes with a handy anti-popup function which removes any
    | advertising and replaces it with useful informational messages
    | about other products and services from the manufacturer.
    |
    | But I'm not sure if I should post the download link as that might
    | be spamming a newsgroup.

    :)

    David H. Lipman, Jul 17, 2007