New Announcements From Universal

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Edgar Allenpoe, May 11, 2004.

  1. Streeting September 28th:
    Backbeat Collector's Edition - SRP $19.98
    Feature Commentary with Director Iain Softley,
    Deleted Scenes, Iain Softley Interview for the
    Sundance Channel, Interview with Iain Softley and Ian
    Hart, Director's Essay, TV Featurette, Casting
    Session, Photo Gallery, Reccommendations, Music
    Videos, MTV Music Video Awards performance by the
    Backbeat Band, Interview with and photographs by
    Astrid Kerchherr, Stuart Sutcliffe Paintings Gallery

    I Wanna Hold Your Hand Collector's Edition - SRP
    $19.98
    Feature Commentary with Director/Writer Robert
    Zemeckis and Writer Bob Gale

    Streeting August 17th:
    Duel Collector's Edition - SRP $19.98
    A Conversation with Director Steven Spielberg,
    Steven Spielberg and the Small Screen, Richard
    Matheson: The Writing of Duel, Photograph and Poster
    Gallery, Trailer, Cast and Filmmakers, Production
    Notes.
    Sugarland Express - SRP: $19.98

    Streeting August 31:
    Jesus Christ Superstar Special Edition - SRP $19.98
    New Audo Commentary with Director Norman Jewison and
    Actor Ted Neely, Film Highlights, Production Notes,
    Cast & Filmmakers' Bios, Theatrical Trailer

    Streeting September 7:
    Mask Special Edition - SRP $19.98
    Interview with Director Peter Bogdonovich

    Edgar Allenpoe, May 11, 2004

  2. Edgar Allenpoe

    jayembee Guest

    (Edgar Allenpoe) wrote:

    >Streeting August 17th:
    > Duel Collector's Edition - SRP $19.98
    > A Conversation with Director Steven Spielberg,
    >Steven Spielberg and the Small Screen, Richard
    >Matheson: The Writing of Duel, Photograph and Poster
    >Gallery, Trailer, Cast and Filmmakers, Production
    >Notes.

    Rocky: "But that trick never works."
    Bullwinkle: "This time for sure!"

    -- jayembee