    recently.

    Thanks!
    Jeffman
    Jeffman, Apr 25, 2004

  2. Jeffman

    Bratboy Guest

    Yeah, at least the Bestbuy near me lumps all anime and animation together
    ( other than some children movies and such) so something like Reboot should
    end up there just like Beast wars.

    Bratboy, Apr 26, 2004

  3. Jeffman

    Eric Guest

    jeffman316 (Jeffman) wrote:
    <<I found Three's Company Season Two out last night at my local Best
    Buy. >>

    Did you buy this one? What kind of extra features did Season Two offer
    and are they high/low in quality? I have been looking forward to this,
    especially to see if they include a tribute to John Ritter.

    Thanks,
    Eric
    Eric, Apr 26, 2004
  4. Jeffman

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << Did you buy this one? What kind of extra features did Season Two offer
    and are they high/low in quality? >><BR><BR>

    Haven't seen it, but according to TVShowsOnDVD.com, you can expect:

    • Never Before Seen Pilot Episode #1: Made Before Joyce DeWitt and
    Suzanne Somers Were Cast
    • "John Ritter-Always Leave Them Laughing": An All-New Documentary
    Featuring Interviews With Joyce DeWitt
    • "Eight Years Of Laughter: A Tribute To John Ritter": Showcasing His
    Funniest Three's Company Moments
    • Audio Commentary For "Days Of Beer And Weeds" with Chris Mann, Author
    of Come And Knock On Our Door
    • Best Of Janet: Season Two
    • Best Of Chrissy: Season Two
    • Best of the Ropers: Season Two
    • Blooper Reel
    • Trivia Game
    • Photo and Still Gallery
    • Memorabilia Gallery
    • Talent Bios
    SoHillsGuy, Apr 26, 2004
  5. Jeffman

    Eric Guest

    (SoHillsGuy) wrote:
    <<Haven't seen it, but according to TVShowsOnDVD.com, you can expect:
    (snip) >>

    Thank you for the information. :)

    Eric
    Eric, Apr 26, 2004
  6. Jeffman

    PB Guest

    Jeffman <> wrote in message news:<Xns94D664344ED45jeffman316@216.196.97.142>...
    > I found Three's Company Season Two out last night at my local Best Buy.
    > I also saw Bobby's World Vol One (The Cartoon Series) but did not want
    > that.
    >
    > Anyone else see other titles out early from Anchor Bay.
    > I looked for Reboot Season 4 in the TV section and did not see it.
    > On the way home, I thought that maybe I should have looked in the
    > Sci-Fi or Anime sections since that is where I found Beast Wars
    > recently.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Jeffman

    http://jacksbistro.freeservers.com/dvds.html has a review up for