New Album "Lumières d'Opale" Number 33

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Lumières d'Opale, Jun 12, 2008.

  1. Hello,

    Album number 33, named “March 2008-4” has been just published. Thanks
    to 361 visitors of album number 32.

    This is information about my website, but not a spam.

    The galleries of this website display photographs taken around the
    Opale Coast in France, near Le Touquet, under an ever-changing light.
    The pictures are changed twice a month. The downloading and use of
    these images is free as long as they are for personal use and without
    resale.

    Next album will be published on July 04th.

    If you are interested, visit my website:
    http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr/index.jhtml or

    http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr

    If you want to tell your opinion or to be personally informed about
    new publication, write to .

    I remind you that I am an amateur photographer, who likes French “Côte
    d’Opale” and its light on the sea and on the sand of its extensive
    beaches. I am living and working in Paris, and spend my holydays in
    Merlimont (“Pas-de-Calais”). I use a digital still camera “Sony Cyber-
    shot DSC-V1” bought in November 2003.

    My website is, for me, an opportunity to progress and to share my
    interest for photography and French “Côte d’Opale” with its visitors..
    It is also the easiest way, and which less spends time, to collect
    your observations and advices. It is without any lucrative
    intention.

    Congratulations.

    Daniel
    Lumières d'Opale, Jun 12, 2008