    Sites that have free simulators for exams, i.e free exams online,
    and recommendations for how to approach for the certification.

    Thanks..

    pramod rao News Group, Aug 15, 2004

  2. Hi Pramod,

    Go to groups.google.com and put "C# MCSD book good" (without the quotes) in
    the search box. You'll find lots of discussions about good books. Also, read
    some of the older posts (and new ones as they come along) to get some tips
    about practice exams and the certification process in general. If you
    haven't been to http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ then surf through those
    pages also.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Aug 15, 2004

  3. pramod rao News Group

    Raja Guest

    Check out these C# books for MCAD at Amazon. All of these
    are by Amit Kalani and are the best books for exam prep !

    70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
    70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq
    70-320 : http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4

    - Raja.