    should concentrate more in. The question I'm unsure about is if there
    is Linux or Win 3.X that's going to be on the test. If anyone has any
    pointers they would be appreciative. Thanks!
    Devin, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Devin

    CertCities Guest

    Hi Devin,

    We just posted a review of the new A+ exams by Faithe Wempen here:

    http://certcities.com/editorial/exams/story.asp?EditorialsID=82

    In it, she points to areas of emphasis for both exams.

    You might also want to check out our breakdown of what's new on the OS exam here:
    http://certcities.com/editorial/features/story.asp?EditorialsID=74

    Hope that helps some!

    Best,

    -- Becky

    Becky Nagel, Editor
    CertCities.com

    CertCities, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Devin

    T. Hardy Guest

    I just passed the 220-302 and found it tough too!

    T. Hardy, Dec 22, 2003