    community to do this beta?

    Cheers,

    Pieter

    Pieter, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Pieter

    Matt Hawley Guest

    I've not heard anything, however I'd like to get more information on this as well.

    Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET
    http://www.eworldui.net

    Microsoft recently announced new dev exams on security (C#
    and VB.NET versions). I just can not wait to participate
    in this and to get to do the beta exams.
    For some reason my profile was changed and I haven't
    received ms mailing for a while.

    Does anyone know if Microsoft already invited the
    community to do this beta?

    Cheers,

    Pieter

    Matt Hawley, Apr 8, 2004

  3. I heard a while back, that the invitations were only sent out to
    mcsd's who work for/with ms partners. I have no idea (nor care) if
    that's true. I did see a post here indicating that the invites were
    only sent trainers, I feel sure that can't be true.

    To side track somewhat, I can't understand why on Earth this type of
    exam was not released as part of the original dot net track!

    On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 23:22:55 -0700, "Pieter"
    <> wrote:

    >Microsoft recently announced new dev exams on security (C#
    >and VB.NET versions). I just can not wait to participate
    >in this and to get to do the beta exams.
    >For some reason my profile was changed and I haven't
    >received ms mailing for a while.
    >
    >Does anyone know if Microsoft already invited the
    >community to do this beta?
    >
    >Cheers,
    >
    >Pieter

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 12, 2004
  4. Pieter

    Al Manint Guest

    Re: 70-330 beta

    I called and tried to get in. The list was closed. I have been in the last
    4 beta exams for .net but they said the list was shorter for this one. Go
    figure.

    --Al

    Al Manint, Apr 12, 2004