    and the time given on these new exams differs from the "old ones".

    Thanks

    Francesco
    Francesco, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Francesco

    Paul UK Guest

    Just done the 70-291 exam this morning, tough one.

    43 questions, 5 sims, 3 hours to do it in and Pass Mark 700
    --
    Thanks

    Paul...
    ---------
    MCP 2k3
    MCDST XP
    MCSA 2k3

    Working on:
    MCSE

    Paul UK, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Francesco

    Francesco Guest

    Hello Paul,

    Congrats on your pass!
    I was worried about the old 90 minutes exam time-out, given the new simulation
    questions, but it seems Microsoft have been kind with this.

    Thanks again.

    Francesco

    Francesco, Mar 7, 2006
  4. ALso, on the beginning of the examn they state that some questions
    employ new technology and will not count for your score. According to
    one of my instructors they refer to these sim questions.
    Jeroen Wijnands, Mar 10, 2006
  5. Francesco

    Gary101 Guest

    Does this mean that the Sims carry 0 wieght on the exam? (I could get every
    sim wrong and they won't count against me?)Thats hard to beleive. Everywhere
    I read the Sims carry more weight then the other questions.

    Gary101, May 18, 2006
  6. Gary101 wrote:
    > Does this mean that the Sims carry 0 wieght on the exam? (I could get every
    > sim wrong and they won't count against me?)Thats hard to beleive. Everywhere
    > I read the Sims carry more weight then the other questions.
    >
    > "Jeroen Wijnands" wrote:
    >
    > > ALso, on the beginning of the examn they state that some questions
    > > employ new technology and will not count for your score. According to
    > > one of my instructors they refer to these sim questions.

    That's what I've been told. Of course that information could be wrong.
    Jeroen Wijnands, May 22, 2006