New 24Hour Rules of Posting Memo

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010.

  1. No more posting about the fake environmental crisis devised by scammers
    and cons.

    If I don't approve of a topic, I will enter the thread and notify the
    posters that I don't approve of the topic.

    For instance, if you have a crazy poster badgering other posters then it
    needs to be dealt with.

    I will contact Google and have your Usenet account closed if you use
    foul language or if you use your account to make posts that are not on
    topic for this group.

    Post off topic and I will contact Google and they will have to make a
    determination as to whether or not you will be allowed to continue
    posting on Usenet or if you will be suspended for a bit.

    So, basically, lets clean it up and stay on topic. No kooky Earth is
    Melting posts and no politics at all. No politics is a given. Also, no
    religious matters will be discussed here.

    No political or religiously related threads tolerated.

    This is a help group, let's keep it that way.

    Altie
    --
    All of Usenet is in a psychological, emotional, and antisocial free fall
    into an abyss and fully immersed in a drowning pool of mental illness.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010

  2. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 23:48:18 -0600, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:

    > No more posting about the fake environmental crisis devised by scammers
    > and cons.
    >
    > If I don't approve of a topic, I will enter the thread and notify the
    > posters that I don't approve of the topic.
    >
    > For instance, if you have a crazy poster badgering other posters then it
    > needs to be dealt with.
    >
    > I will contact Google and have your Usenet account closed if you use
    > foul language or if you use your account to make posts that are not on
    > topic for this group.
    >
    > Post off topic and I will contact Google and they will have to make a
    > determination as to whether or not you will be allowed to continue
    > posting on Usenet or if you will be suspended for a bit.
    >
    > So, basically, lets clean it up and stay on topic. No kooky Earth is
    > Melting posts and no politics at all. No politics is a given. Also, no
    > religious matters will be discussed here.
    >
    > No political or religiously related threads tolerated.
    >
    > This is a help group, let's keep it that way.
    >
    > Altie

    Rule #1: There are no rules.
    With one exception, no images or binaries allowed.

    I will jump in and bash any idiot who tries to keep order in a chaotic
    world such as this. It ain't gonna happen dude.
    No one knows for sure the purpose of this group, let alone who even started
    it. Anything and every thing is on topic, like it or not.
    richard, Mar 6, 2010

  3. On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 22:56:12 -0700, richard <> wrote:

    >Rule #1: There are no rules.
    >With one exception, no images or binaries allowed.
    >
    >I will jump in and bash any idiot who tries to keep order in a chaotic
    >world such as this. It ain't gonna happen dude.
    >No one knows for sure the purpose of this group, let alone who even started
    >it. Anything and every thing is on topic, like it or not.

    You are wrong.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010
  4. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    Dan C Guest

    On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 23:48:18 -0600, Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€ wrote:

    > No more posting about the fake environmental crisis devised by scammers
    > and cons.
    >
    > If I don't approve of a topic, I will enter the thread and notify the
    > posters that I don't approve of the topic.

    **** off, troll.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he stepped into the acceleration chamber.
    Dan C, Mar 6, 2010
  5. On 06 Mar 2010 06:19:52 GMT, Dan C <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 05 Mar 2010 23:48:18 -0600, Ctrl€/Alt€/Del€ wrote:
    >
    >> No more posting about the fake environmental crisis devised by scammers
    >> and cons.
    >>
    >> If I don't approve of a topic, I will enter the thread and notify the
    >> posters that I don't approve of the topic.

    >**** off, troll.

    Just remember the rules, sir.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010
  6. Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤

    spamrebuff Guest

    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    > No more posting about the fake environmental crisis devised by
    > scammers and cons.
    >
    > If I don't approve of a topic, I will enter the thread and
    > notify the
    > posters that I don't approve of the topic.
    >
    > For instance, if you have a crazy poster badgering other
    > posters then
    > it needs to be dealt with.
    >
    > I will contact Google and have your Usenet account closed if
    > you use
    > foul language or if you use your account to make posts that are
    > not on
    > topic for this group.
    >
    > Post off topic and I will contact Google and they will have to
    > make a
    > determination as to whether or not you will be allowed to
    > continue
    > posting on Usenet or if you will be suspended for a bit.

    Do you really believe that Google owns Usenet or that they have
    any control over who gets to post?

    > So, basically, lets clean it up and stay on topic. No kooky
    > Earth is
    > Melting posts and no politics at all. No politics is a given.
    > Also, no
    > religious matters will be discussed here.
    >
    > No political or religiously related threads tolerated.
    >
    > This is a help group, let's keep it that way.

    That's fine with me. But if you think it's going to happen,
    you're more of an optimist than me.
    spamrebuff, Mar 6, 2010
  7. On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 13:33:48 +0530, "spamrebuff"
    <> wrote:

    >Do you really believe that Google owns Usenet or that they have
    >any control over who gets to post?

    Yes, I think they do. Google can suspend your Usenet account, I do know
    that.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010
  8. On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 04:34:28 -0500, Shannon Burke <>
    wrote:

    >On 3/6/2010 4:05 AM, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >> On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 13:33:48 +0530, "spamrebuff"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>> Do you really believe that Google owns Usenet or that they have
    >>> any control over who gets to post?
    >>>

    >> Yes, I think they do. Google can suspend your Usenet account, I do know
    >> that.

    >Actually, Google has no ability to suspend anyone's Usenet account, I do
    >not use Google for Usenet, I go through another company...what are you
    >some kind of idiot thinking that Google has their hands in everything? LOL

    Keep harassing innocent posters and Google will ban you. Just go ahead
    and try it.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010
  9. On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 04:56:20 -0500, Shannon Burke <>
    wrote:

    >On 3/6/2010 4:48 AM, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 04:34:28 -0500, Shannon Burke<>
    >> wrote:

    >>> Actually, Google has no ability to suspend anyone's Usenet account, I do
    >>> not use Google for Usenet, I go through another company...what are you
    >>> some kind of idiot thinking that Google has their hands in everything? LOL

    >> Keep harassing innocent posters and Google will ban you. Just go ahead
    >> and try it.

    >oh, go **** yourself! Google has no ability to ban me, this usenet is
    >not owned or run by Google.

    Okay, smartie, I will report your foul language to Google. Get ready for
    about a 3 day ban. I warned you.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010
  10. On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:01:22 -0500, Shannon Burke <>
    wrote:

    >On 3/6/2010 4:59 AM, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 04:56:20 -0500, Shannon Burke<>
    >> wrote:

    >>> oh, go **** yourself! Google has no ability to ban me, this usenet is
    >>> not owned or run by Google.

    >> Okay, smartie, I will report your foul language to Google. Get ready for
    >> about a 3 day ban. I warned you.

    >LOL...you are sooo funny! Google has no power over my ISP which gives
    >me access to Usenets...haha

    You will see. You don't know what Usenets Google has but you will see.
    Google is going to ban you, Google provides access to Usenets and they
    can ban you and if you keep on doing bad they can permanently ban you.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010
  11. On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:11:37 -0500, Shannon Burke <>
    wrote:

    >Actually, this usenet is owned by giganews, so get your companies
    >straight, and they do not ban because this is a public usenet, read your
    >TOS again honey.

    Yes, the usenet you are using is owned by giganews but, Google still has
    search rights. Bet you didn't know that did you.

    Also, your overall Usenet account can be banned. Don't think that Google
    can't ban your access to Usenet.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010
  12. Shannon Burke "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On 3/6/2010 5:07 AM, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:01:22 -0500, Shannon Burke<>
    >> wrote:

    >>> LOL...you are sooo funny! Google has no power over my ISP which
    >>> gives me access to Usenets...haha

    >> You will see. You don't know what Usenets Google has but you will
    >> see. Google is going to ban you, Google provides access to Usenets
    >> and they can ban you and if you keep on doing bad they can
    >> permanently ban you.

    > Actually, this usenet is owned by giganews, so get your companies
    > straight, and they do not ban because this is a public usenet, read
    > your TOS again honey.

    Dear sir,

    Your usenet account has been terminated.

    Your's sincerely,
    Google, Inc

    --
    <snip>
    Google Moderater, Mar 6, 2010
  13. On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:22:10 -0500, Shannon Burke <>
    wrote:

    >On 3/6/2010 5:18 AM, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:11:37 -0500, Shannon Burke<>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>> Actually, this usenet is owned by giganews, so get your companies
    >>> straight, and they do not ban because this is a public usenet, read your
    >>> TOS again honey.

    >> Yes, the usenet you are using is owned by giganews but, Google still has
    >> search rights. Bet you didn't know that did you.
    >>
    >> Also, your overall Usenet account can be banned. Don't think that Google
    >> can't ban your access to Usenet.

    >Google has no hierarchy over a company other than its self

    You don't know much about Google's hierarchy. This is a Goggle owned
    group. Try to keep up with what has been going on.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010
  14. On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:22:45 -0500, Shannon Burke <>
    wrote:

    >couldn't be more fake!!

    Do you want your account to be terminated also?
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010
  15. On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:26:09 -0500, Shannon Burke <>
    wrote:

    >On 3/6/2010 5:23 AM, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:22:10 -0500, Shannon Burke<>
    >> wrote:

    >>> Google has no hierarchy over a company other than its self

    >> You don't know much about Google's hierarchy. This is a Goggle owned
    >> group. Try to keep up with what has been going on.

    >oh go to bed little boy before your daddy catches you up on his computer.

    This is not a trolling for little boys group, weirdo. Let's talk about
    you getting your ass banned.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010
  16. On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:28:04 -0500, Shannon Burke <>
    wrote:

    >On 3/6/2010 5:26 AM, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:26:09 -0500, Shannon Burke<>
    >> wrote:

    >>> oh go to bed little boy before your daddy catches you up on his computer.

    >> This is not a trolling for little boys group, weirdo. Let's talk about
    >> you getting your ass banned.

    >Banned for what exactly? LOL

    At this point, harassment.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010
  17. On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:30:11 -0500, Shannon Burke <>
    wrote:

    >On 3/6/2010 5:28 AM, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:27:23 -0500, Shannon Burke<>
    >> wrote:

    >>> my account is not going to be terminated hun...that is impossible, I'm
    >>> not doing anything against the TOS...so get a life.

    >> I say you are, Shannon.

    >pog mo hon

    I've gathered your information and have submitted a detailed accounting
    of your activities here tonight. You will be banned.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010
  18. On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:30:50 -0500, Shannon Burke <>
    wrote:

    >I'm not harassing anyone, you keep responding to me, you can ignore me,
    >but you choose not to...so again...I tell you...pog mo hon

    Please cease and desist with the intimidation.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010
  19. On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:34:48 -0500, Shannon Burke <>
    wrote:

    >On 3/6/2010 5:32 AM, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:30:50 -0500, Shannon Burke<>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> I'm not harassing anyone, you keep responding to me, you can ignore me,
    >>> but you choose not to...so again...I tell you...pog mo hon

    >> Please cease and desist with the intimidation.

    >oh, and if anyone has done anything wrong here...I could have you for
    >impersonating a moderator and google

    I never impersonated Google. Being a liar is against the law too.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010
  20. On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:32:38 -0500, Shannon Burke <>
    wrote:

    >On 3/6/2010 5:30 AM, Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ wrote:
    >> On Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:30:11 -0500, Shannon Burke<>
    >> wrote:

    >>> pog mo hon

    >> I've gathered your information and have submitted a detailed accounting
    >> of your activities here tonight. You will be banned.

    >no I won't, I have done nothing wrong, just a heated discussion.

    You psycho motherfucker. Leave Me ALone.
    Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤, Mar 6, 2010