[NEW] 100% Free Swingers Sites!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by BIG OLD BOB!, Nov 12, 2004.

  1. BIG OLD BOB!

    BIG OLD BOB! Guest

    Are you looking to get laid tonight?? Why not try our swinger's link
    below??

    http://www.youandmeswing.com/index.php?ref_id=130

    or our swinger's page??

    http://68.82.94.85:2000/public/swingers/index.htm

    Looking for a REAL relationship and not just sex?? Then try our dating
    page!

    http://68.82.94.85:2000/Public/singles.htm

    All of our links are 100% FREE! NO CREDIT CARDS REQUIRED! NO BULLSHIT!
    WE KEEP OUR STUFF FREE!!!!! If you find a link that required a credit
    card let us
    Know and we will REMOVE it from our list.
    BIG OLD BOB!, Nov 12, 2004