    Though Blinky fails to understand, direction and placement of cardboard
    is critical.

    Regards

    clot, Jun 2, 2005

  2. clot

    neville Guest

    Thank you Clot its nice to be appreciated. I try my best to give up to date
    information on weather related matters. Or anything else that springs to
    mind.
    Unfortunately certain posters on here are very blinkered and cant see the
    subtlety of my posts.All they talk about is computers computers computers.
    ..

    neville, Jun 5, 2005