    As for me, I do not need to know the list since I will only use the official
    study materials.

    Good day.
    Kabayan, Jun 26, 2005

  2. Kabayan

    Micah E. Guest

    Yes, I agree in not using Braindumps for the following reasons:
    You're cheating yourself
    You do not learn practical skills
    You do not learn key concepts
    You are not given hands-on-exercises
    And the number one reason: because you have not learned the skills; when
    you are hired into a position requiring those skills and you can not perform
    them this DROPS the CREDIBILITY of the CERTIFICATION and those who are
    legitimately certified, those who have acquired the skills necessary.

    Micah E., Jun 27, 2005

  3. I definitely agree to this. I am 13 years old, studying for MCAD
    certification and only using Amit Kalani's books - I may possibly purchase
    the Microsoft Press books later. I hate braindumps and as I will be studying
    hard for the cert myself and many others have it lowers the value of the
    cert. If anyone can pass by simply searching for braindumps and paying a
    certain amount to buy the guides - (braindump resources - not legitimate)
    then it really lowers the value of certifications. For example, someone who
    works as a chef could pass the certification with no experience at all. It
    is the experience that counts. The cert will help you get noticed - if you
    have used braindumps people will notice when it comes to the time of showing
    your experience using a certain product/technology. I hate all braindumps
    and I must say to the braindumpers to use legitimate resources, stop
    cheating and actually learn the material needed for real-life experience.

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    ------------
    www.davineastley.tk
    Forums Home

    Davin Eastley, Jun 27, 2005
  4. Kabayan

    Ronathospice Guest

    nice try....but did you notice that none of us responders gave you a list of
    braindump sites? Perhaps it's because you have dig the dirt yourself if you
    really want to cheat!

    Ronathospice, Jun 28, 2005
  5. Kabayan

    Micah E. Guest

    Sure. No one asked for your personal info or history, kid. Which language
    are you going for? And why not go all the way instead of just the MCAD?

    --
    Micah E.
    A+ Cert.

    Micah E., Jun 28, 2005
  6. Kabayan

    EJ Guest

    It's obvious you get your kicks stirring up trouble. T-Bones right. Enough
    is enough. Consider yourself blocked.

    EJ, Jun 28, 2005
  7. Kabayan

    Micah E. Guest

    I really don't care. I don't believe T-Bone has ever written a post that had
    some relevance to the subject matter of this newsgroup.

    --
    Micah E.
    A+ Cert.

    Micah E., Jun 29, 2005
  8. I am concentrating on C#. If all goes well, I will be going for MCSDand then
    for SUN's lowest Java certification - SCJP (SUN Certified Java Programmer).
    I am currently studying for exam 70-316 (Windows apps in C#) using Amit
    Kalani's study guide from QUE.

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    ------------
    www.davineastley.tk
    Forums Home

    Davin Eastley, Jun 29, 2005
  9. Kabayan

    T-Bone Guest

    "Micah E." <> wrote
    > I really don't care. I don't believe T-Bone has ever written a post that

    had
    > some relevance to the subject matter of this newsgroup.

    Considering you can't even remember what you posted at the beginning of a
    thread, that doesn't mean much.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jun 29, 2005
  10. Kabayan

    Micah E. Guest

    Good luck. I was studying the 316 using MSPress but then I learned that I am
    going to become permanent with the company I work for and I will be
    transferred to the Help Desk.

    I know fairly much that if you learn C# you know Java and C++ because that
    is what MS based the language from with minor alterations and modifications.
    But I believe Java is the language to get on with. You can use Java on any
    machine and not have to worry about platform compatibility.

    Micah E., Jun 29, 2005
  11. Kabayan

    Micah E. Guest

    Your still talking about that? Wow, it is like you have become obsessed with
    it; a bit pathetic I must say. You seriously need a life.

    --
    Micah E.
    A+ Cert.

    Micah E., Jun 29, 2005
  12. Kabayan

    T-Bone Guest

    "Micah E." <> wrote
    > Your still talking about that? Wow, it is like you have become obsessed

    with
    > it; a bit pathetic I must say. You seriously need a life.

    Hey, you are the one who brought my name up again.

    Speaking of names, stop nym shifting so those who have plonked you can
    continue to avoid your diatribe. *plonk*
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jun 29, 2005