    I started FF in safe mode and the large space below the bar disappears.
    There's obviously a problem with my "profile" so I'll fiddle with that - or
    simply re-install.
    Paul, Dec 2, 2005

  2. Paul

    gwtc Guest

    Paul wrote:

    > Paul <> wrote in
    >

    > I started FF in safe mode and the large space below the bar disappears.
    > There's obviously a problem with my "profile" so I'll fiddle with that - or
    > simply re-install.

    I don't know what your problem is but the first thing to look at is
    either a theme is not compatible, or an extension is causing it.

    Reinstalling FF will not help. You can create another profile, by
    clicking on Start, Run and enter:

    firefox.exe -p

    This will bring up the profile manager and you can create a new one
    that way.
    gwtc, Dec 3, 2005