never happened before....

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by lsj7, Aug 11, 2004.

  1. lsj7

    lsj7 Guest

    You know when you right click on an icon and a menu pops up to copy or paste
    or save as or whatever........it has background color. Yesterday when I got
    on I discovered when I right clicked the background was totally black but
    scrolling would reveal the words-that is to say the options in that menu..
    How do I fix it where it should normally be--thta is to say--normal
    background in the pop up?

    tia

    winxp

    --

    Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, and keep alive their
    attention. .If once they become inattentive to the public affairs, you and

    _________Jefferson to Carrington 1787

    lsj7

    lsj7, Aug 11, 2004

  2. lsj7

    Puzzled Guest

    In what context?
    Is it windows? Which version? You can reset it, more details....
    If it's an Apple, I wouldn't know, I can't be bothered with the
    lacking mac's.

    Puzzled, Aug 11, 2004

  3. lsj7

    x@y Guest

    --
    Hello "Isj7"

    Windows XP has a System Restore,
    I would try to restore to a date before the background went
    black,
    lets say to the day before Yesterday.
    Hopping Your System restore is active.
    LOLuck. x@y

    x@y, Aug 11, 2004
  4. lsj7

    Reid Decker Guest

    Maybe you need to check your Display in Control Panel.

    Reid Decker, Aug 12, 2004